Wellness Amenity Attendant - Full Time - Winter Seasonal
Responsible for cleanliness and stocking of the Spa, Gym, pool, and fitness areas. The Spa attendant will meet or exceed productivity and cleanliness standards, taking corrective action as needed to ensure One Steamboat Place standards are met.
WINTER SEASONAL: Late November 2021 through mid-April 2022
Looking to fill 1 position of 32 to 40 hours per week
Seasonal team members have access to:
- Bi-weekly pay checks
- Partial reimbursement assistance on Ski Passes / Recreation if working at least 30 hours per week for entire season December to April
- Colorado Sick Pay
- Holiday pay if working on the actual Holiday
- 401(k) with company match
- Opportunity for gratuities and seasonal Holiday Bonus
- Local Perks and Benefits
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Wellness Amenity Attendant will learn and use owner/guest names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Must have a passion for attention to detail.
- Strong desire to deliver optimal customer service.
- Ability to perform in a team-based environment.
- Able to work independently to complete tasks.
- Replenish toilet amenities and products as needed.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and appearance of both men’s and women’s lounge areas and relaxation rooms.
- Maintenance and cleaning of the entire spa area, lounges, relaxation area, dispensary, motion studio, fitness center and pool area, as directed.
- Adherence to the Spa PACT – Positivity, Absolutely, Confidence in Communication, and Time Management.
- Communicate with Spa Manager and Supervisor all occurrences that require attention involving staff or guests in the spa or fitness area.
- High commitment to guest satisfaction and service including maintaining a courteous and professional manner and a positive attitude, exhibiting a willingness to help, and promote friendly, positive interactions with guests.
- Be knowledgeable/learn our spa, treatments, services, sessions, and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Provide accurate, appropriate, and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the spa (usually 2 to 3 meetings per season).
- Interface with other resort staff to ensure that owner’s/guest’s needs are met in a satisfactory manner.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- Willingness to learn job duties.
- Experienced with a strong desire to deliver optimal customer service and be able to create a fitness spa environment that is comfortable and fulfilling.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge of the services and amenities available from the spa and the property.
- Knowledge of a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the surrounding area attractions, events, and restaurants, preferred.
- Good personal hygiene and clean kept appearance.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Ability to learn the policies and procedures of the department.
- Be detail oriented and have follow through.
- Speaking effectively to communicate with others in person.
- Ability to interface with other resort staff, supervisors, and/or managers to ensure that owners/guests needs are met in a satisfactory manner.
- Ability to become familiar with the ADP time keeping system.
- Follow instructions and priorities of tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to take direction, work individually and/or work in a team environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Learn and adhere to property standards for cleanliness and timeliness.
- Ability to use standard cleaning equipment, such as brooms, vacuum, and cleaning supplies.
- Stamina to stand, stoop, squat, and bend for the duration of 8-hour shift.
- Must frequently lift, carry, and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- May occasionally lift, carry, and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Vision to read printed materials and computer screen.
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Spa hours in winter season are usually 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (occasionally 7:00 p.m.) 7 days per week
Pay: $16.50 to $17/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal