Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to designated locations, assisting guests with luggage,
maintaining vehicle cleanliness, and concierge duties. Van Drivers must have strong analytical and
navigation skills with the ability to coordinate multiple pick-ups and drop-offs on a schedule under
continuously changing circumstances. Drive the van according to scheduled van runs and/or as needed
for guests, and accommodate guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner.
Education & Experience
• High School diploma or equivalent required and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.Must have CDL license that is P endorsed
• Minimum of one year driving experience
• Must have CDL license that is P endorsed.
• Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record)
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
Job Duties & Functions
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with company standards, as required by
scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper
uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
• Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and
efficient resort operations.
• Greet guests’ in a pleasant manner.
• Load and unload luggage carts.
• Load and unload van with luggage.
• Escort guests to rooms upon request.
• Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures using luggage tags.
• Open and close cab doors for arriving and departing guests.
• Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
• Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events, and activities.
• Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sport arenas, etc.
• Provide information, maps, and directions as required.
• Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
• Maintain cleanliness of motor entrance, front door and lobby area.
• Deliver flowers, packages and messages to guest rooms.
• Complete room changes.
• Maintain cleanliness of van interior and exterior.
• Drive van as per scheduled runs.
• Answer console to assist guest services agents.
• Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company amenities.
• Other duties as required.
Job Status: Full Time