Summer Real Estate Internship
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic student interested in the field of business administration, finance, hospitality, or real estate development, who will support the acquisition, development, and finance efforts of our growing company. Timbers will help you acquire skills and provide you with on-the-job knowledge of various real estate development activities and strategies. Our goal is to provide broad experience in the field and experience that will give you an advantage as you enter the job force. Each intern will have the privilege of managing a project from start to finish along with your assigned mentor.
- Assist with sourcing and screening new acquisition and development opportunities
- Perform market research, demographic studies, and competitive analysis for prospective luxury resort and residential development projects
- Work with development, operations, and sales teams to analyze highest and best use of real estate, optimal product mix, property amenities and features, sales pricing, and operational expenses
- Assist with presentations for ownership, third parties, and outside capital partners
- Assist with the creation of detailed financial models for hotel and residential development
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (excel, ppt, word)
- Graphic presentation skills – ability to interpret and summarize information in a clear and concise manner with attention to detail
- Understanding of cash flow models
- Major in Business, Real Estate, Finance, Accounting or MBA candidate preferred
Pay: $14.99 to $15/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Internship