Stewarding Supervisor, The Sebastian, Seasonal, $25.00/hour, housing
Flexibility to work day, night, weekends, holidays. Work with award winning culinary team.
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
- Wellness Bonus if worked through full season until ski area closing
- Full Time Year Round possible, with full benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
Responsible for ensuring all facets of equipment cleanliness and organization standards are met including washing, cleaning and stocking all materials used in the kitchen. Maintain cleanliness of all kitchens and outlets while simultaneously maintaining or exceeding the high standards of the hotel.
- Lead and supervise the stewarding team in all aspects of the department and ensures hotel standards are followed.
- Report and assist with any hotel directive that leadership initiates.
- Uphold and maintain a master cleaning schedule.
- Supervise and maintains the sanitation of kitchen equipment and assigned areas in accordance with health codes and standards;
- Ensures all kitchen equipment is in working order; Reports any items in need of repair and creates an engineering request.
- Washes all dishes, pots, pans and utensils used in the kitchen and dining rooms to established sanitary methods and standards.
- Restocks all cleaned items to the proper storage areas.
- Ensures all breakages and chipped items are removed from circulation and inventoried for warranty.
- Responsible for training all kitchen stewards.
- Completes routine cleaning of kitchen & equipment, including weekly deep cleaning.
- Assists with assembling food, dishes, utensils and supplies needed for timely delivery.
- Adheres to sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintains kitchen floors in a clean and safe status.
- Assists with food storage and inventory.
- Assists with kitchen duties such as cleaning, peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables.
- Assists where needed during large banquets, including breakdown and return of all used equipment or assist kitchen with plated and buffet functions for 20-300 people.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Complies with all food and beverage regulations.
Skills / Requirements
High School Diploma/GED; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Sanitary practices and standards.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct basic English, including spelling and grammar
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Cleaning areas in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
Mobility to work in a food service setting, use standard kitchen and cleaning equipment; stamina to stand for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Temporary Housing may be available with full time seasonal hires.
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Pay: from $25/hour
Pay Comments: The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: TSV