Ski Locker Room Attendant - Winter Seasonal - OSP
Responsible for providing a variety of duties related to guest services and are able to handle in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner. Able to answer all Owner & Guest questions and concerns.
Looking to fill part-time seasonal mid-November 2021 through mid-April 2022 – Days, Weekends, Holidays $16.50 - $17.75 per hour DOE
Ski Locker Room Attendant Split Shifts – 7:30 a.m. to Noon, and/or 2:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Ski Locker Room Attendant Shifts – 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Part time seasonal team members have access to:
Bi-weekly pay checks
Partial reimbursement assistance on Ski pass if working at least 30 hours per week for entire season December to April
Colorado Sick Time Accrual
401(k) with company match
Local Perks and Benefits
Opportunity for gratuity and holiday bonus
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Nothing restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Always use owners/members/guests’ names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting, or assisting owners/members/guests in any way.
- Locker room attendant will monitor the occupancy of the space to allow for social distancing.
- Provides service to guests and owners in gathering ski boots, poles, and skis from the member locker room and/or Christy Sports ski rentals.
- Provides cleaning service in the member’s locker rooms, L3 gathering room, and bathrooms always leaving the areas in pristine conditions. These cleaning services include, but are not limited to:
- Sweeping, mopping, and dusting locker room floors
- Empty and clean waste receptacles; pick up paper, dirty towels, and other debris from the locker room and surrounding areas
- Clean mirrors and other fixtures, refill sunscreen, restock towels, as needed
- Restock trail maps
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure the restrooms and members gathering area is clean and polished, fluff pillows, restock cups and water bottles
- The Locker Room attendant will review arrivals, departures, and in-house guest information for the day and be prepared to run skis and equipment to Club Service Attendants (CSAs), Christy Sports, residences, or vehicles.
- Must carry the master locker key and change out locker cards and add gifts for arriving guests to lockers.
- Work as a liaison between Christy Sports ski rentals and One Steamboat Place with tracking owner’s needs, skis, poles, equipment tunes, and up-keep.
- Must ensure all boots, poles, skis, and boards are labeled and stored correctly
- Work with the Christy Sports application via a supplied iPad to locate owner and guest skis.
- Must have confidence when working with all ages of skiers.
- Must have comfort level with ski/snowboard equipment and awareness of basic trouble-shooting needs with such equipment.
- Be able to communicate efficiently in person and on the radio with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Respond to all Owner/Guest requests, questions, concerns with “Absolutely” attitude.
- Always maintain highest-level of guest service & professionalism.
- Learn Owner preferences; utilize to create memorable stays.
- Be able to clearly communicate needs and requests among departments.
- Learn and have knowledge of property, local events, and be able to confidently inform and recommend to Owners & Guests.
- Responsible for assisting the Breakfast and Aprés attendants in maintaining cleanliness of the L3/member gathering room, as needed.
- Additional duties as assigned to support all departments.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- Willing to train.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge and interest in skiing/riding.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm, and Charm.
- Ability to multi-task while remaining calm and focused.
- Be versatile, flexible, and willing to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Be detail-orientated and have follow through to complete each task set or started.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with co-workers, management, owners, members, and guests.
- Be professional with co-workers, vendors, and visitors.
- Learn One Steamboat Place’s different types of owners, guests, and members.
- Understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Manage priorities and workflow.
- Always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners, members, and guests.
- Communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
Physical and Mental Abilities:
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to lift, bend, stoop, and carry equipment regularly during shift.
- Must be able to walk, stand, and move about the property throughout shift to perform duties.
- Must have good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity.
- Must be able to grasp, write, use repetitive motion, listen, and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision; distance vision; color vision; peripheral vision; depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Ability to work 8 hour shifts and/or ability to work split shifts, including days, weekends, holidays. Earliest shifts start at 7:00/7:30 a.m. Latest shifts typically end by 5:00 p.m.
Pay: $16.50 to $17.75/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal