Server - The Sebastian
Excellent opportunity to build a career, make good money, while having fun, meeting new people, and learning new skills.
- Merchant Ski Pass Program
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
- Wellness Bonus if worked through full season until ski area closing
- Full Time Year Round possible, with full benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
Work AM, PM Restaurant, and In Room Dining Server
- Responsible for serving food and beverages to customers.
- Greets guests and takes their food and beverage orders.
- Responds to and resolves any special dietary requests.
- Serves food and beverages to the guest as per the course of the order.
- Checks identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol products.
- Properly clean and set meeting rooms and banquet functions per the specifications on the BEO.
- Ensure proper care, movement of all equipment such as tables, chairs etc.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Coordinate with kitchen and bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
- Observes guests, anticipates their needs, and ensures their satisfaction with the food, beverages, and service; removes courses, replenishes utensils, refills glasses
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards.
- Stocks and maintains the banquet area stock levels.
- Complies with all food and beverage regulations.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Skills / Requirements
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; AND one (1) year of food and beverage service experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
-Food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
-Policies and procedures of the department.
-Customer service principles and practices.
-Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
-Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
-Focusing on quests and provision of quality customer service.
-Serving customers efficiently and effectively.
-Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
-Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
-Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
-Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
-Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Ability to work AM or PM shifts.
Great job for someone who loves being active, out on the property, walking around, and helping the team. Excellent opportunity to enjoy your days to play, hike, bike, or enjoy friends and family and earn an excellent wage, with career growth potential.
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Pay: $13 to $15/hour
The base hourly pay range below represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary,Seasonal
Job Reference #: TSV