Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Server is responsible for taking customer's food and drink orders, serve food and beverages,
prepare itemized checks, and sometimes accept payments. May perform additional duties, which may
include escorting guests to tables, serving customers seated at counters, setting up and clearing
tables, or operating a cash register. They also check the identification of patrons to ensure they meet
the minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcohol. Responsible for providing the highest
quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous manner.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations)
• Food Handlers certification (must comply with State regulations)
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers
• Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
Job Duties & Functions:
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with company standards, as required by
scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper
uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
• Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and
efficient hotel operations.
• Comply with certification requirements as applicable to position to include Alcohol Awareness, Food
Handlers, Safety, etc.
• Be familiar with the organization of the restaurant and lounge and know the function of each job
• Have a thorough knowledge of menus and specials in the restaurant.
• Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a warm, friendly, courteous and
• Clear, clean and reset tables as needed.
• Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
• Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of shift paperwork.
• Perform opening and closing procedures, and side work duties according to station rotation
• Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked, tidy and clean.
• Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to guests, managers and all
of their fellow employees.
• Attend meetings as required by management.
• Perform any other duties as requested by management.
Job Status: Full Time