Residential Housekeeper-$300 sign-on bonus
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Residential Housekeeper provides guestroom service according to company standards and provides the highest quality of service for guests. Anticipates guest needs, demonstrates sensitivity and responsiveness to ensure complete satisfaction and repeat business. To clean all guest rooms and public areas of the as assigned
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs vacant cleans as scheduled.
- Performs cleaning service as scheduled.
- Maintains cleanliness of laundry rooms, warehouse, and any additional common areas as directed by Supervisor.
- Performs cleaning of the office.
- Reports service requests needed on apartments.
- Monitors inventory of cleaning supplies and housewares.
- Maintain proper utility settings in vacant units per community standards.
- Performs all other duties logged on the make ready board.
- May complete deliveries of envelopes, receipts and special request items as necessary.
- May participate in weekly on-call duties as necessary.
- Maintain a positive work environment by acting and communicating in a manner so that you can get along with co-workers, residents, customers, vendors, and management.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $21.09/hour
Job Status: Full Time