Reservations Agent, Grats. est. $2500-$5000/yr
Reservations Manager w/ competitive $22.00 hourly rate, plus a $2500-$5000 annual gratuity
Timbers Bachelor Gulch a beautiful owners club resort located in Avon, Colorado is looking for a Reservations Specialist to work with owners on scheduling their perfect vacation. We would like to speak with you about an excellent career opportunity at Timbers Bachelor Gulch!
Schedule would be 4 - 10's or 5 - 8's with weekends off.
Excellent benefits, such as free employee cafeteria onsite, ski pass program, discounted bus pass, free parking, 401K with match.
Competitive health insurance, including coverage for dependents for medical, dental, vision, basic life and accidental death & personal loss, short & long term disability, HSA, FSA, commuter benefits, and voluntary coverage beyond the basics. accident, critical illness, hospital coverages, group legal plan, group term life insurance. Other benefits such as employee assistant program, online free training, and access to incredible discounts with LifeMart.
If you have experience in the hospitality industry working with guests to insure they have a great experience when visiting the property, look no further than Timbers Bachelor Gulch.
If interested, we would like to discuss this exciting opportunity with you. Apply today!
Responsible for performing a variety of duties related to property reservations; responds to communications from owners, TRP guests, and referral networks concerning reservations; creates and maintains reservation records and promptly processes any cancellations and modifications.
- Processes reservations by mail, telephone, fax or Timbers central reservation systems referral; creates and maintains reservations records; prepares and distributes notifications of confirmation; processes cancellation payments on reservations when required.
- Maintains awareness of the type of available residences, as well as their location and layout; updates availability in the reservations system.
- Maintains awareness of the credit policy and how to code each reservation.
- Communicates reservation information to the concierge desk and other involved departments.
- Processes cancellations and modifications and promptly relays this information to the concierge desk and other involved departments.
- Maintains wait list and maintains communication with owners as to their placement.
- Maintains tracking of owners’ use of their assigned time for each Club Year.
- Assists in preregistration activities as required.
- Responds to inquiries and makes reservations as needed.
- Maintains accurate records and files related to the areas of assignment.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its owners and guests by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Maintains reservation policies and procedures when booking.
- Proper use of clocking in and out from shifts, and 30 minute meal breaks.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; AND one (1) year of resort operations support experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Use of specified computer applications involving MS Office Suite and Property Management Systems.
- Use of specified computer applications involving the design and management of databases or spreadsheet files and the development of special report formats.
- Office administrative practices and procedures.
- Record keeping principles and practices.
- Proper business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Performing office support duties.
- Determining the nature of a call or visit and recommending appropriate actions or solutions.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing, maintaining and researching office files.
- Compiling and summarizing information and preparing activity reports.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Pay: from $22/hour
The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TBG