Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Recreation Attendant is responsible for assisting with the planning and delivering of public
recreation activities for guests of the hotel/resort.
Education & Experience
Education & Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
• There's no specific educational background for the job as you can learn about it while working.
• Experience in administering first aid is preferred.
• Must have excellent oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Must have excellent medical and physical fitness
• Must have pleasant personality and cheerful disposition
Job Duties & Functions:
• Conduct orientation class to acquaint guests in the use of recreational sporting facilities along with
safety and relevant procedures.
• Enforce establishment rules and regulations to maintain discipline in the use of its recreational
facilities and ensure safety.
• Greet guest arrivals who are participants to planned recreational and sporting activities, introducing
them to other participants and explaining facility rules.
• Conducts activities in support of program planning to meet community needs.
• Incorporates marketed initiatives to satisfy audiences throughout activities and/or events.
• Organizes volunteer program selection, onboarding, and support activities.
• Maintains safety regulations in accordance with recreational standards.
• Assist the hotel or resort staff in managing the daily operations of recreational facilities.Recr
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Status: Full Time