Owner Services Specialist at The Sebastian Vail
Excellent opportunity to continue your career, earn a competitive compensation, while having fun, meeting new people, and learning new skills.
· Full Time Year Round with full benefits such as 4+weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
· Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
· Free onsite shift parking
· Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
· Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
· 401K with Match
· Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
· Merchant Ski Pass Program and Wellness Bonus, to cover cost of ski pass or other cost for physical fitness, if worked through full season until ski area closing, amount varies depending on start date
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for assisting with the supervision and coordination of all owner benefits and activities that fall under the realm of the Residence Club Team. Accountable for ensuring proper completion of all required tasks in a courteous and friendly atmosphere; assists guests and owners to maintain and exceed The Sebastian Vail standards.
- Responsible for maintaining a high quality of services, foods and beverages offered to owners and guests.
- Use owners/guests’ names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, serving, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Able to select and develop menus and execute with creative presentation technique if needed.
- Place orders with independent F&B and liquor vendors for daily breakfast and Après appetizers ensuring superior quality, quantity and cost effectiveness within budget.
- Ensure appropriate levels of hygiene and cleanliness are maintained in the lounge and around all food and beverage items.
- In charge of budgeting, ordering and serving food items for Après Ski and breakfast.
- Manages food and beverage costs and yearly budgets.
- Assist in set up, service and cleanup for Après Ski and breakfast.
- Be available for service during Breakfast and Après Ski to make coffee, pour wine, set the buffet, collect plates & glasses and wash dishes.
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining order in dry storage cage, liquor room and designated food storage areas.
- Manages the procuring, receiving, maintenance and stocking of food and beverage products.
- Responsible for keeping the owners lounge shelves stocked with wine glasses, plates, serving utensils and cups at all times.
- Able to assist Residence Club Management team with owner storage inventory and retrieval, weekly owner arrival spreadsheets and residence arrival inspections.
- Responsible for understanding owner discounts and knowing the location of all owner specific items (bins, bikes, skis, boots, etc.)
- Identifies owner needs and provides information regarding policies, services and amenities.
- Must be able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available in and around Vail.
- Coordinates efforts with Housekeeping to ensure that Owners Lounge area is clean: Polish, dust, pick up of trash, dirty towels, etc.
- Assist in keeping Owner Storage, and all Residence Club grounds neat and tidy.
- Ensures proper inventory of Owner Storage on property and communicate with 8110 for all off property Owner inventory.
- Ensures delivery and return of property to Owner storage as needed to Residences and the Storage Room.
- Ensures collection of caricature forms and pictures from Owners.
- Ensures adherence to safety and emergency procedures and observes safety precautions required to protect hotel and guest property as well as meeting and implementing energy and sustainable conservation efforts.
- Notifies engineering of areas needing attention in respect of maintenance.
- Resolves customer complaints/queries satisfactorily while maintaining a courteous and helpful demeanor.
- Possesses and maintains through understanding of industry and stays abreast of industry trends.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Skills / Requirements
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards of the Residence Club.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the hospitality industry.
- Other department’s rules and procedures.
- Computer software applications in work processing, spreadsheets and hotel information systems.
- Food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Ability to be on your feet & alert for extended periods of time.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with each department.
- Cleaning areas in an effective and efficient manner.
- Communicating in a professional manner towards owners/members and guests.
- Performing budgeting and accounting functions for assigned operations.
- Focusing on quests and provision of quality customer service.
- Reading, understanding and following residence club policies and procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Pay: $22 to $23/hour
The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits
Job Status: Full Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: TSV