Owner Services Manager, Timbers Bachelor Gulch, $65-75K, excellent benefits
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for supervising and coordinating activities and staff of the concierge, bell, and night audit operations. Maintains or exceeds the high standards of the resort to create an environment that fosters meaningful work, and open dialogue with staff and owner/guests.
- Plans, organizes, schedules, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff.
- Develops and directs the implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards for the department; prepares and manages assigned budget.
- Oversees the selection, training, professional development and discipline of staff.
- Develops, implements and oversees the execution of service standards.
- Identifies owner/guest needs and provides information regarding policies, services and amenities.
- Works closely with Reservations Manager to properly yield and manage residence inventory at all times
- Interprets and explains residence details as well as rates, and cancelation policy in order to process reservation requests or cancellations if needed.
- Notifies engineering of areas needing attention in respect of maintenance.
- Responsible as Manager on Duty and/or coordinating with Owner Services Assistant Manager and Department leaders
- Resolves owner complaints/queries satisfactorily while maintaining a courteous and helpful demeanor.
- Oversees staffing rosters and ensure that manning levels are correct, to agreed standards, and are not exceeded without permission.
- Flexibility and ability to cover day, evening and overnight shifts if required.
- Participates and assists the residential team in all owner events.
- Ensures proper purchase and inventory of all products and services used within the Owner Services Department.
- Assists with all department and interdepartmental communications.
- Assists with all information necessary for budgeting purposes annually, seasonally or quarterly as requested.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Skills / Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in resort management or a related field; AND five (5) years of resort operations experience, two (2) years of which were at a managerial level; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Principles and practices of employee supervision, including selection, work planning, organization, performance review and evaluation, and employee training and discipline.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the hospitality industry.
- Computer software applications in work processing, spreadsheets and resort information systems.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Safe work practices and sanitation related to resort operations.
- Principles and practice of housekeeping operations.
- Inventory and record keeping principles and practices.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Planning, organizing, supervising, reviewing and evaluating the work of staff.
- Training others in policies and procedures related to the work.
- Performing budgeting and accounting functions for assigned operations.
- Efficiently and effectively performing hospitality management duties.
- Focusing on quests and provision of quality customer service.
- Making accurate arithmetic calculations.
- Reading, understanding and following reservation policies and procedures.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Mobility to work in a food service setting, use standard kitchen equipment; stamina to stand for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
- Full Time Year Round with full benefits such as 4+weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
- Free onsite employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free parking
- Skiing during lunch break and flexibility
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- 401K with Match
- Merchant Ski Pass Program
- Annual Bonus
Pay: $65,000 to $75,000/year
The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TBG