Owner Relations Property Manager - South Seas Island Resort
WORK IN PARADISE … at the beautiful South Seas Island Resort on the tip of Captiva Island on Florida’s Gulf Coast just across the bridge from Fort Myers.
Escape to a tranquil tropical island destination, marked by 2.5 miles of beaches, surrounded by glistening gulf waters and endless opportunities for fun and adventure.
South Seas Island Resort (SSIR) is now a part of the world-class Timbers Resorts which are known to be unique, authentic, comfortably casual yet sophisticated, and always fun. Where luxury is without pretense and the smiles are genuine. Timbers Resorts boutique hotels, resorts and residences are the perfect places to create unforgettable memories with family and friends, in the world’s most sought-after destinations.
Here's what we’re looking for … Passion Unites Us
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best. Grow your career with us and learn first-hand how to shape remarkable experiences for our world-class guests and Owners.
BASIC PURPOSE: Direct and coordinate the Owner Relations team to maintain unit interiors and common areas to the highest standard of aesthetics and safety; coordinate unit maintenance and renovation with unit owners and vendors; recruit new units into Resort’s rental and/or lease program
- Provide leadership to all members of the team, the Owner Relations department and all resort personnel.
- Ensure adequate staffing levels to meet guest and owner needs.
- Interact with other operating departments to accurately forecast future business levels
- Conduct regular inspections of those areas you are responsible for and establish an effective framework to address deficiencies.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures that maximize productivity and accomplish the goals of the department.
- Conduct regular performance evaluations for all team members.
- Exercise fiscal responsibility in the areas of optimizing inventories, purchase order approvals, and payroll control.
- Develop short and long-range plans to improve operations, develop team members and reduce costs.
- Establish a professional rapport with condominiums and homeowners, ensuring timely and frequent communication and problem resolution. Act as liaison between owners and the resort.
- Keep the Director of Owner Relations apprised of any chronic or systemic problems, concerns or conflicts.
- This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel workload, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Knowledge and Skills:
Education: A four year college degree or equivalent education/experience
Experience: Five to ten years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s)
Skills and Abilities:
- Requires advanced knowledge of the hospitality and business management fields.
- Requires considerable working knowledge of other major areas and the skill to integrate and communicate that information.
- Requires studying, analyzing and interpreting complex activities or information in order to improve know practices or develop new approaches.
- Ability to make decisions with only general policies and procedures for guidance and keeping the General Manager informed of general direction.
- Requires highly developed communication sills to frequently negotiate, convince, sell and influence other managerial personnel, hotel guests and/or corporate clients.
Hours Required: Forty to fifty hours a week; flexible; days and times may vary based on need
Pay: $47,000 to $55,000/year
Job Status: Full Time