Owner Relations Coordinator
Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Education & Experience
- College course work in related field helpful.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to type 55 wpm
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying and resolving the concerns and issues raised by coworkers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Proficient with Microsoft operating systems, OnQ and Sales Pro Enterprise
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
- Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc. from disparate sources and consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
Job Duties & Functions
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service- oriented manner.
- Actively participate in all managerial meetings and record minutes.
- Complete all of the Executive office’s general clerical needs efficiently and effectively.
- Address and resolve all customer problems in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of all hotel operations.
- Coordinate all of the General Manager’s travel arrangements.
- Coordinate input from department heads for monthly departmental status and financial reports.
- Approve all VIP reservation requests and ensure requests are completed in detail; Issue suites accordingly and in conjunction with the Front Office.
- Organize and prepare all managerial meetings.
- Maintain guest preference database.
- Conduct site inspections with General Manager and follow up with appropriate manager in the event of a problem
- Maintain guest incident reports and follow up on each to ensure appropriate action was taken.
- Maintain a trace file on all pending events and items in the hotel; follow up daily with appropriate departments.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Pay: $16 to $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time