Overnight Facilities Engineer Supervisor $25-$27/hour
Shared temporary housing available for $596/month, including utilities to help you get settled in the area and find a place to live.
Shared dorm style units, 2 people per studio.
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- Merchant Ski Pass Program
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
- Wellness Bonus if worked through full season until ski area closing
- Full Time Year Round possible, with full benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
- Available Housing
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for performing skilled and semi-skilled work in the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical, electrical, HVAC, security and structural systems and elements of resort buildings and facilities.
- Performs required maintenance and repair on all hotel rooms, residence club units, amenity areas, public areas, restaurants, pool and hot tubs, banquet rooms and bar as needed.
- Checks spa facilities to ensure optimum operation and service.
- Performs residence club, hotel room, amenity area and common area repairs and maintenance in a timely fashion.
- Completes room and kitchen checks regularly for repairs and refurbishing.
- Notifies supervisor of areas/items in need of attention, in respect to major repairs.
- Completes preventative maintenance requests via Transcendent as assigned.
- Maintains and services a variety of test equipment and hand and power tools.
- Removes snow from walkways, stairways, and driveways.
- Fabricates and issues keys.
- Checks major mechanical equipment and record pressures, gauge readings, temperatures, etc.
- Checks Laundry equipment and ensures proper functionality.
- Checks pool and spa equipment and ensures proper operation of equipment and chemical levels.
- Performs off-season preventative maintenance checklists, when appropriate.
- Assists with maintenance inventory of supplies and materials, ensuring availability.
- Responds to questions and complaints from guests.
- Observes safe work methods and uses safety equipment; secures worksites from safety hazards as necessary.
- Interprets blueprints, specifications, manuals and related documentation.
- Prepares a variety of activity logs and reports regarding work performed; accounts for all billable repairs appropriately.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma/GED, supplemented by technical or college course work training in a trade; AND two (2) years of journey-level work in facilities, plant construction, plant operations, or maintenance and repair; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Hotel Fire and Life Safety systems.
- Pool and spa operation
- Materials, methods, practices and equipment used in facilities construction, maintenance and repair.
- Operation, adjustment, preventive maintenance and minor repair of power tools and equipment related to the work.
- Applicable laws, codes and regulations.
- Safety principles, practices and equipment related to the work.
- Principles, methods and materials used in a variety of mechanical, electro-mechanical and electrical installation, maintenance and repair work.
- Basic record keeping practices.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Use of specified computer applications involving word processing, queries, data entry and/or standard report generation.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Performing skilled and semi-skilled maintenance and repair of a variety of mechanical, electrical, HVAC and other facility operating systems.
- Maintenance and operation of pool and spas. CPO certification a plus.
- Operating and maintaining specialized tools and equipment of a variety of mechanical, electrical and facilities maintenance trades.
- Estimating necessary materials and equipment to complete assignments.
- Safely using and maintaining hand and power tools related to the work.
- Maintaining accurate records of work performed.
- Reading and interpreting manuals, specifications, drawings and blueprints.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within established procedural guidelines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in a construction and maintenance setting; agility to use typical trade equipment, hand and power tools and standard office equipment; stamina to stand, walk and climb and to work in awkward spaces for an extended period of time; strength to lift and maneuver materials and equipment weighing up to 100 pounds with proper equipment; vision to read printed materials and computer screens; and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over a radio or telephone.
Work is subject to exposure to extreme weather conditions, hazardous chemicals, electrical currents, gases, dust and noxious odors.
Pay: $25 to $27/hour
The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TSV