Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth. Grow your career with us and learn first-hand how to shape remarkable experiences for our world-class guests and Owners.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Manages office day to day and act as receptionist for visitors. Provides general administrative support.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages phone system, direct lines and extensions etc.
- Handles office maintenance, door codes, facilitates cleaning team, ordering office, kitchen and cleaning supplies
- Provides employee snacks and manages kitchen cleanliness
- Manages conference rooms schedule, cleanliness, lunches, conference lines, Skype, etc.
- Manages special occasions, cards and communications
- Collects company mail, distribution of mail and manages outgoing mail and FedEx shipping
- Provides assistance and support with various office projects/departments as needed; gift fulfillment, mailings, special requests, etc.
- Maintains updates to internal Office Manager docs including phone extensions; quick reference guides for transferring calls, tracking birthdays, anniversaries, new employee welcome checklist/departure checklist, procedures, etc.
- Responsible for the appropriate routing of all incoming emails.
- Manages documentation of new hire processes, business cards, setting up new users on phones, fax, printers/scanners, etc.
- Various duties and initiatives as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Must have 2+ years’ relevant work experience, OR an equivalent combination of training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- Notary a plus
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of Timber Resorts.
- Principles, practices and techniques of office administration.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Computer applications related to the work.
- Planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Managing multiple projects and programs.
- Planning, organizing and administering comprehensive reports and presentations.
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence and other written materials.
- Using initiative and independent judgment within general policy guidelines.
- Using tact, discretion and prudence in dealing with those contacted in the course of the work.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development
- Competitive Pay
- Volunteer time
- Paid maternity/Paternity leave
- Fun team building events
- Employee Kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee and other beverages
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
*Benefits noted above are for reference only and are subject to change.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We are in the business of making memories, and this mantra is reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have whether it be in Hospitality Operations Management, Asset Management, Development, or Sales & marketing. Our values define who we are.
- Chin up nose down
- Drive it like you stole it
- Find your inner passion
- Be a lifelong learner
- Work hard, play hard
- Find fun and humor in everything
- Respect and integrity
- Purpose beyond profits
Job Status: Full Time