The Office Manager will oversee the general administrative function and activities of the Sales and Marketing office.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manages the daily work activities of the sales and marketing office.
- Manages office and model residences inventory for sales prospects
- Responsible for the creation of SOPS, oversee/employee coaching, performance reviews, and manages work schedule of the Sales Administrator and Contract/Closing Coordinator in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for continuous training for the Sales Administrator and Contract Closing Coordinator.
- Manages all aspects of property’s sales prospects/owners program including the Guest Visit Program (GVP)
- Responsible for the department’s office equipment including cleaning, maintenance, and repairs are up to date.
- Manages inventory and Touchpoint distribution for real estate sales
- Represents the Sales and Marketing department in the Executive Team meetings. Respond and implements departmental changes as a result of the meetings
- Manages file storage and owner portal for contracts and necessary information
- Provides administrative office support when needed to assist the Sales and Marketing Department
- Reviews closing contracts, documents, and procedures to ensure accuracy for real estate closings.
- Manages the department petty cash fund.
- Oversee the departments inventory process and ensures that supplies are ordered and received.
- Manage Reporting of sales activity and necessary management reporting
- Oversee office files and retention; design and implement an efficient system for other staff to access files and records.
- Leads all aspects of planning and execution of sales and marketing events for the property.
- Works closely with owners/sales prospects.
- Must be available to work all shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays, if required.
Performs other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficient with Salesforce and Sharepoint Systems
- Preparing clear and concise reports, correspondence, and other written materials
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- At least three years of administrative and clerical experience required.
- At least three years of experience working in sales, marketing, and event planning.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard equipment; stamina to sit for extensive periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.; visions to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone.
Job Status: Full Time