Office Coordinator, Engineering Department
SOUTH SEAS ISLAND RESORT: WORK IN PARADISE! Escape to a tranquil tropical island destination on the tip of Captiva Island! Work at a serene resort village and wildlife sanctuary, marked by 2.5 miles of beaches, gulf waters that glisten with endless shades of blue and boundless opportunity for adventure for our guests.
This upcoming year, we will begin writing a new chapter to add to our storied past. Elevated guest experiences, expanded services, and amenities accompanied by future plans to re-imagine and restore the famed South Seas Island Resort to its original grandeur.
We want YOU to be apart of it!
WE ARE NOW A TIMBERS RESORT:
Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories. Our vision is a promise of Paradise Perfected. Join us and explore the ever-growing collection by Timbers Resorts.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD and Life Insurance
-401K, company matches 100% up to 4% of contribution
-Paid Time Off (PTO), increasing amount of time with tenure
-Transponder toll programs (if you qualify) for the Sanibel Causeway and Cape Coral Bridge
-$2 Employee lunches at our Keylime Cafe
-Employee discounts at selected retail outlets and selected SSIR vendor activities
-Employee recognition through the year
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
Engineering Office Operations
The Office Coordinator is responsible for managing office communications and facilitating key departmental tasks and procedures. We are looking for a team member with strong facility maintenance and or construction office administrative background. Their duties will include yet not limited to oversite of the key departmental administrative responsibilities.
Financial Job Duties
- Maintain departmental checkbook, accurately recording all expenses and prepare month end reporting.
- Prepare and submit invoices for all billable work preformed by the engineering department. Must be timely and with backup to post to owner accounts in the month for the month.
- Assist with weekly pay roll reporting ensuring accurate and timely submissions.
Inventories and Supplies
- Ordering stock parts and supplies to maintain established par levels on a monthly basis with consideration to budgeted expenses.
- Sourcing custom and one-off parts to reduce down time on guest units and equipment.
- Assist procuring proposals and or multiple bids when third party contractors are required for repairs and maintenance.
- Scheduling of third-party contractors and effectively communicating scheduled work with all necessary resort departments.
- Maintain and appropriately file all State required inspections, and coordinate schedules of responsible vendors to ensure the resort is always in a compliant status.
- Alarm Panels & Fire Suppression Systems
- State Elevator Inspections
- DEP Documentation
- Balcony Certificates
- State Health Inspections
- Coordination of facility maintenance contracts including the list below, to ensure vendors obligations are being fulfilled.
- Pest Control
- Grease Trap Servicing
- Equipment Service Contracts
- Kitchen Hood Cleaning
Pay: from $25/hour
Job Status: Full Time