Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
To oversee nightly guest service operations, and ensure revenue is posted to the correct departments, balance all revenue departments, and complete all necessary reports.
- Performs all audit procedures as set forth by the Hotel and company, on a daily basis.
- Performs all required audit reports.
- Verifies the status of all wake-up call requests and ensures they are properly handled.
- Balances all cash receipts and work performed during the audit shift. Makes deposits of cash.
- Prepares the front office for the Day Shift and resets day’s business.
- Acts as a Guest Services Agent during the night time hours.
- Acts as the Manager on Duty during night time hours.
- Attends and actively participates in all front office meetings.
- Participates in all training and cross training programs.
- Acts as operator during the audit shift.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Understand and use math concepts in order to design a financial or economic system.
- Interpret technical information presented in mathematical or diagram form in order to work with things like real estate property values, pari-mutuel betting systems, and stock market reports.
- Work math problems quickly and accurately.
- Understand and use computers and related equipment.
- Speak and write clearly to report financial information.
- Make decisions about the value of real estate and personal property based on inspection of the property, how you think its location will be affected by future plans of the community, as well as established facts like past tax values.
- Plan and direct the work of accounting clerks and other workers.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; AND two (2) years of hospitality experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning and repair/maintenance tasks.
• Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 4 hours in length.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs. On a regular and continuing basis.
• Must have the ability to bend, squat, and frequently lift 50 lbs. and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
• Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening, hearing, and solid visual ability.
Pay: from $23.50/hour
Job Status: On Call