Multichannel Graphic Designer
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: We are looking for a multichannel graphic designer to join the Timbers Company marketing team to execute a wide range of design deliverables including websites, digital and traditional media campaigns, brand collateral, social media assets, email templates, presentation decks, signage, operational items and custom mailers, in support of both corporate and property needs.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Utilize good design practices for digital and traditional mediums.
- Create, design, and revise branded content for use in marketing and communications materials.
- Design and modify current websites, applications, and digital properties in line with best practices and user experience & accessibility standards.
- Design email marketing and online advertising with click through and conversion rates in mind
- Assist in the managing of project prioritizing, volume, and time.
- Maintain internal server and online digital asset management directives and protocols.
- Coordinate between corporate and properties to implement marketing initiatives including design, delivery, and updates.
- Manage post-production photo organization and batches. Upload to server, FTP, update PR folders and distribute to appropriate parties. Managers photo production, cropping, enhancements and design for emails, blogs, websites, social channels, and display ads. Upload new images into website galleries as necessary.
- Liaise with print and production vendors on project estimates and invoicing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Marketing preferred. Must have 5+ years’ relevant graphic design and marketing work experience, OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- MS Office (Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (Wordpress and Drupal) a plus
- File sharing platforms (Dropbox)
- Project management software (Asana)
Must submit a portfolio for consideration.
- A track record as a successful commercial multimedia designer with thorough portfolio
- Ability to design web-optimized content
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion
- Ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Comfortable working both collaboratively and independently
- Experience with Real Estate or Hospitality a plus
- Strong document layout and typography skills with extreme attention to detail
- Strong photo editing and design aesthetic
- Strong video editing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times, change of speed, focus, and priority
- Ability to provide multiple design solutions on each assignment
- Consistent communication with team to provide updates, share challenges and seek additional direction.
- Strong organization, research, and time-management skills
- Open to suggestions and direction from multiple sources
- Possesses and maintains thorough understanding of industry and stays abreast of industry trends.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development
- Competitive Pay
- Volunteer time
- Paid maternity/Paternity leave
- Fun team building events
- Employee Kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee and other beverages
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
*Benefits noted above are for reference only and are subject to change.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We are in the business of making memories, and this mantra is reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have whether it be in Hospitality Operations Management, Asset Management, Development, or Sales & marketing. Our values define who we are.
- Chin up nose down
- Drive it like you stole it
- Find your inner passion
- Be a lifelong learner
- Work hard, play hard
- Find fun and humor in everything
- Respect and integrity
- Purpose beyond profits
Job Status: Full Time