Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic marketing intern willing to jump in and collaborate, provide creative ideas, and have fun while helping to develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. Timbers will help you acquire advanced marketing skills and provide you with on the job knowledge of various marketing strategies. Our goal is to provide broad experience in marketing and experience that will give you an advantage as you enter the job force. Each intern will have the privilege of managing a project from start to finish along with your assigned mentor.
· Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
· Perform digital market analysis and research on competition for corporate and hospitality content
· Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
· Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
· Prepare promotional presentations
· Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
· Event design and execution
· Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
· Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent knowledge of MS Office
· Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google AdWords)
· Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
· Current enrollment in a related BS or MBA program