Marina Dock Attendant
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Marina Dock Attendant is responsible to assist boats arriving and departing from the marina. This
role will also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of marina compound, will take reservations,
and may also check in/check out vessels in the Harbormaster's absence.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 2 years experience at a full service marine facility with minimum of 50 in water slips desired.
• Certified in (or ability to acquire) first aid and CPR.
• Must be in good physical condition, able to lift 25 lbs., and able to effectively communicate in
• Some knowledge of boats and computers desired.
• Comfortable operating a golf cart, VHF radio, and personal computer.
• Possession of valid state driver’s license
• Certification in small boat handling and navigation preferred
Job Duties & Functions
• Provide the highest and most efficient level of service for our members & guests and by exceeding
• Ensure that the standards set in the Marina’s Mission Statement are employed at all times.
• Completes opening procedures upon arriving at work.
• Inspects all boats after opening and before closing each day to ensure they are properly secured.
• Performs trash run of the entire marina at the start of your shift and again before closing.
• Cleans marina compound throughout the day paying special attention to the removal of all litter and
trash in the water and around the marina grounds.
• Maintains and cleans the marina cart.
• Assists members arriving and departing the marina with docking assistance including the complete
hook up of all electric and water hoses.
• Performs Concierge duties for all members, guests. Answers all questions and inquiries. If you don’t
know the answer, ask someone who does.
• Assists other departments as needed with lateral service.
• Performs closing duties at end of day.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Status: Full Time