Marina Dock Attendant, South Seas Island Resort $19/Hour
SOUTH SEAS ISLAND RESORT: WORK IN PARADISE! Escape to a tranquil tropical island destination on the tip of Captiva Island! Work at a serene resort village and wildlife sanctuary, marked by 2.5 miles of beaches, gulf waters that glisten with endless shades of blue and boundless opportunity for adventure for our guests.
This upcoming year, we will begin writing a new chapter to add to our storied past. Elevated guest experiences, expanded services, and amenities accompanied by future plans to re-imagine and restore the famed South Seas Island Resort to its original grandeur.
We want YOU to be apart of it!
WE ARE NOW A TIMBERS RESORT:
Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories. Our vision is a promise of Paradise Perfected. Join us and explore the ever-growing collection by Timbers Resorts.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD and Life Insurance
-401K, company matches 100% up to 4% of contribution
-Paid Time Off (PTO), increasing amount of time with tenure
-Transponder toll programs (if you qualify) for the Sanibel Causeway and Cape Coral Bridge
-$2 Employee lunches at our Keylime Cafe
-Employee discounts at selected retail outlets and selected SSIR vendor activities
-Employee recognition through the year
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
The beautiful Marina
The Marina Dock Attendant is responsible to assist boats arriving and departing from the marina. This
role will also be responsible for maintaining cleanliness of marina compound, will take reservations,
and may also check in/check out vessels in the Harbormaster's absence.
Education & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent required
• 2 years experience at a full service marine facility with minimum of 50 in water slips desired.
• Certified in (or ability to acquire) first aid and CPR.
• Must be in good physical condition, able to lift 25 lbs., and able to effectively communicate in English.
• Some knowledge of boats and computers desired.
• Comfortable operating a golf cart, VHF radio, and personal computer.
• Possession of valid state driver’s license
• Certification in small boat handling and navigation preferred
Job Duties & Functions
• Provide the highest and most efficient level of service for our members & guests and by exceeding their expectations.
• Ensure that the standards are employed at all times.
• Completes opening procedures upon arriving at work.
• Inspects all boats after opening and before closing each day to ensure they are properly secured.
• Performs trash run of the entire marina at the start of your shift and again before closing.
• Cleans marina compound throughout the day paying special attention to the removal of all litter and trash in the water and around the marina grounds.
• Maintains and cleans the marina cart.
• Assists members arriving and departing the marina with docking assistance including the complete hook up of all electric and water hoses.
• Performs Concierge duties for all members, guests. Answers all questions and inquiries.
• Assists other departments as needed with lateral service.
• Performs closing duties at end of day.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Pay: from $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time