Laundry Attendant- Seasonal or Year Round
- Merchant Ski Pass Program
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
- Wellness Bonus if worked through full season until ski area closing
- Full Time Year Round possible, with full benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
Excellent opportunity to start your career in hospitality, make good money, while having fun, meeting new people, and learning new skills.
Responsible for efficient collection, sorting, cleaning and distribution of all linen in order to provide high quality laundry services to guests.
- Places linen and materials in containers for transport to laundry.
- Sorts items and counts and records number of items soiled.
- Examines laundered items to ensure cleanliness and serviceability.
- Stores laundered linen on shelves after verifying numbers and types of articles.
- Counts and records linen to fill requisitions.
- Separates linen that need repair and/or special treatment and forwards as required.
- Distributes cleaning rags on a dirty to clean basis.
- Monitors and controls chemical usage and keep inventory record of chemical replacement.
- Maintains the cleanliness of all housekeeping storage closets, floors, storage shelves and the organization of all inventory items.
- Keeps Laundry Area and machines clean at all times and notifies facilities staff of any maintenance needs.
- Collects trash and disposes in outside trash dumpsters as required.
- Reports to supervisor when stocks reach the minimum for order purposes.
- Reports missing/found articles, damage or merchandise problems to supervisor.
- Responds at all times in a friendly, helpful manner to guests and staff.
- Performing services in adherence to safety practices and principles.
- Ensures proper accounting for lost and found items and delivers to Housekeeping.
- Report any maintenance deficiencies for proper resolution.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a work team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
Tenth (10) grade education; AND one (1) year of custodial/housekeeping experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Proper cleaning methods, and the safe usage of cleaning materials, disinfectants, laundry tools and equipment.
- Use and minor maintenance of hand and power tools and equipment used in laundry work.
- Safety practices and equipment related to the work.
- Basic record keeping practices.
- Basic techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Performing laundry duties.
- Safely using laundry equipment related to the work.
- Understanding and following written and oral instructions.
- Working without close supervision in standard work situations.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in a laundry setting, use standard cleaning equipment; stamina to stand, stoop, squat and bend for extended periods of time; agility to perform services over an extended period of time; strength to lift and carry up to 75 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone. Work is subject to exposure to biohazards, chemicals, and solvents.
Temporary Housing may be available with full time seasonal hires.
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Pay: from $20/hour
The base hourly pay range below represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary,Seasonal
Job Reference #: TSV