Laundry Attendant - Part time - Winter Seasonal - OSP
Responsible for essential functions for the Laundry Attendant position. Maintain clean linens, towels, laundering, washing, drying, folding, stocking linens.
Looking for Part time winter seasonal team member to work up to 24 hours per week late-Nov 2021 through mid-April 2022
Part time seasonal team members have access to:
- Bi-weekly pay checks
- Colorado Sick Time Accrual
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunity for gratuities and seasonal Holiday Bonus
- EAP (Employee Assistance Plan)
- Local Perks and Benefits
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Wash, dry, fold laundry, sort and wrap linens.
- Maintain a proper level of linen and terry in the supply room.
- Clean and organize laundry room and supplies.
- Perform daily machine maintenance such as cleaning washing and dryer machine filters.
- Requires working with laundry that may contain dirt, human waste, and other body fluids.
- Will be handling various cleaning solvents and chemicals and must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, SDS, State Health Department, etc.
- Will assist in cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game room, tykes room, pool area, and entrances to the building. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Follow instructions on the safe use of germicidal cleaning solutions. All procedures for cleaning solution use will be part of laundry attendant staff training.
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Bring all questions, comments, or concerns to the Laundry/Common Area Supervisor, Assistant Housekeeping Manager, Housekeeping Manager, or if necessary, the Director of Resort Operations.
- Assist with housekeeping teams when needed.
- Assist the Amenities/Laundry Supervisor with tasks when needed.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- Willing to train.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Good personal hygiene and clean kept appearance.
- Have a commitment to excellence in tasks.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to be versatile and switch tasks as needed.
- Be detail oriented and have follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Ability to interface with other resort staff, supervisors, and/or managers to ensure that owners/guests needs are met in a satisfactory manner.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the property.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to use standard cleaning equipment, such as commercial washing and dryer machines, brooms, vacuums, and cleaning chemicals.
- Stamina to stand, stoop, squat, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Agility to perform services over an extended period (8-hour shift).
- Must frequently lift, carry, and/or move up to 50-75 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Requires working in dusty and dirty areas.
- Typical shifts are 8 hours, shifts may vary (days, nights, weekends, holidays).
Pay: $16.50 to $18.50/hour
Job Status: Part Time,Seasonal