Landscaping Attendant- Pressure Washer
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The job of a Landscaping Attendant is to maintain the gardens, driveways and other landscaping
elements of the place. Performs work associated with the upkeep and appearance of outdoor
environments, including grounds, pressure washing and landscaping.
Education & Experience
• Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of experience.
• Good knowledge about machinery and equipment used in groundskeeper job
• Ability to spot problems and diseases in plants and take up preventive measures
• Must be strong and healthy since the work is of a physical nature and involves lifting weights and working in sun and cold
• A good knowledge about gardening methods and foliage
• Must be able to spend long hours outdoors
• Performs work under direct supervision.
• Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
Job Duties & Functions
• Trimming plants and maintaining high aesthetic appeal of the outdoor space
• With outdoor seating spaces, ensure the furniture is kept clean and polished
• Uses various hand tools and gas-powered tools to mow and maintain grass, rake leaves, trim bushes and trees, plant flowers and shrubbery, remove dead plants, water and fertilize vegetation and get grounds ready for seasonal changes.
• Maintains driveways, walkways and parking lots.
• Ensures tools are maintained properly.
• Tending to the plants, trees, shrubs and ensuring their health
• May complete other general landscaping tasks for surrounding grounds such as planting scrubs, flowers, and laying mulch.
• Keeping the lawns and grass well manicured
• Uses heavy equipment such as mowers, compact excavators, and fertilizer machines.
• Applies herbicides and sets up irrigation equipment as needed.
• Uses machinery to dig ditches, in efforts to control runoff and prevent flooding.
• Marks off areas. Repairs and maintains grounds equipment
Utilizes Pressure washer machine and maintains appropriate cleaned grounds
Pay: $10 to $12/hour
Job Status: Full Time