No Experience Required, we provide training program. Year Round Steady Hours.
The Houseman is responsible for the cleanliness or orderliness of residences and assigned areas as directed by the Executive Housekeeper. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Clean building stairwells, elevators and other public areas
- Maintain service closets with required items for rooms and public areas.
- Organize, transport and distribute linen to service closets. Gather, transport and load lined from service closets into shipping bins.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of glass in the residence porch areas.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Management.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Management.
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to established standards.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating owner and guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- High School Diploma/GED; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Job Type: Full-time w/ benefits or Part-time
Job Types: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 per hour
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time