Excellent opportunity to continue your career, earn a competitive compensation, while having fun, meeting new people, and learning new skills.
- Full Time Year Round with full benefits such as 4+weeks Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
- Merchant Ski Pass Program and Wellness Bonus, to cover cost of ski pass or other cost for physical fitness, if worked through full season until ski area closing, amount varies depending on start date
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
SUMMARY: Responsible for planning, assigning, supervising and reviewing the work of a shift of housekeeping staff; trains staff in work procedures; interacts with and resolves problems with the public or resort staff regarding services as well as guests and owners.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plans, organizes, administers, reviews and evaluates the work of assigned staff.
- Assists in the selection, training, professional development and discipline of staff.
- Inspects work in progress and upon completion to ensure the quality and completeness of work performed.
- Troubleshoots problems, resolves staff or guest complaints and provides technical assistance to staff as required.
- Inspects cleaning of residences, hotel rooms & public areas and ensures that it is surgically clean, well maintained; reports the need for replacement or repair.
- Ensures that staff follows safe working procedures, including using the proper safety equipment and cleaning standards.
- Reports the need for maintenance or repair of facilities to the appropriate supervisor; corrects or reports any fire or safety hazards and places barriers in public areas.
- Supervises special clean-up or projects occurring during the assigned shift.
- Requisitions or purchases required material, equipment and supplies.
- Ensures that all hotel rooms, residence club units, public rooms and spa are serviced and cleaned daily in accordance with established standards.
- Notifies the facilities department of areas needing attention in respect of maintenance.
- May answers Housekeeping office phone.
- Performs housekeeping duties as required.
- Engages with guests and owners in a daily basis.
- Ensures that services consistently meet customer specifications; responds to customer complaints/issues, communicates and follows up.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Our company (“Company”) fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable federal, state and/or local laws, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal, state and/or local employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws. To the extent required by applicable law, The Company maintains a smoke- free workplace
I certify that the answers given herein and during the entire application process (including but not limited to information provided in resumes, attachments to this application, interviews or otherwise (if applicable)) are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentations, omissions of facts or incomplete answers during the application process may disqualify me from further consideration for employment. I further understand that, if employed, any misrepresentations or omissions of facts during the application process may be cause for my dismissal at any time without prior notice. I consent to and authorize the Company and ADP TotalSource® to contact my former employers, references, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give the Company or ADP TotalSource (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with any other pertinent information they may have and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a good faith reference. I EXPRESSLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT, IF EMPLOYED, MY EMPLOYMENT IS NOT FOR A SPECIFIC TERM, IS BASED ON MUTUAL CONSENT AND MAY BE TERMINATED BY ME OR THE COMPANY OR ADP TOTALSOURCE WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE OR CAUSE AT ANY TIME. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT NO ORAL PROMISE, EMPLOYER POLICY, CUSTOM, BUSINESS PRACTICE OR OTHER PROCEDURE (INCLUDING THE BASIC EMPLOYMENT POLICIES, PERSONNEL HANDBOOK OR ANY PERSONNEL MANUALS) CONSTITUTES AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT OR MODIFICATION OF THE AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND THE COMPANY OR ADP TOTALSOURCE. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT MY AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT STATUS WITH THE COMPANY MAY ONLY BE ALTERED IN AN INDIVIDUAL CASE OR GENERALLY IN A WRITING SIGNED BY THE OWNER, PRESIDENT OR CEO OF THE COMPANY AND THAT MY AT-WILL STATUS WITH ADP TOTALSOURCE MAY ONLY BE ALTERED IN AN INDIVIDUAL CASE OR GENERALLY IN A WRITING SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT OF ADP TOTALSOURCE. I understand that I may be required to qualify for employment based on additional employment criteria. For example, I may be required to take job-related tests; take a driver’s examination or take a preemployment drug test. If I am offered employment or start work before any required test is completed, I understand that my employment is contingent on a satisfactory result on all required tests. I authorize the Company and ADP TotalSource to release the results of my pre-employment drug/alcohol test (if any), any information on this application and any relevant information about me to each other and to other ADP TotalSource clients for whom I have applied for employment, and release the Company, ADP TotalSource and its clients from any and all claims related to the lawful release of this information. I further authorize the release of any background check results and of any drug/alcohol test to any state or federal authority requesting such information and in response to a valid subpoena or other legal document.
By submitting this application, I certify I have read above, specific job post requirements.
Skills / Requirements
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience: High School Diploma/GED; AND three (3) years of hotel housekeeping operations experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required KNOWLEDGE & SKILL
- Principles and practices of employee supervision, including selection, work planning, organization, performance review and evaluation, and employee training and discipline.
- Principles and practices of developing teams, motivating employees and managing in a team environment.
- Proper cleaning methods, and the safe usage of cleaning materials, disinfectants, housekeeping tools and equipment.
- Procedures for the preparation and use of cleaning materials.
- Use and minor maintenance of hand and power tools and equipment used in housekeeping.
- Safety practices and equipment related to the work.
- Use of specified computer applications involving word processing, queries, data entry and/or standard report generation.
- Office administrative practices and procedures.
- Record keeping principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Planning, organizing, supervising, reviewing and evaluating the work of staff.
- Training others in policies and procedures related to the work.
- Providing customer service.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing, maintaining and researching office files.
- Compiling and summarizing information and preparing activity reports.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in a housekeeping setting, use standard cleaning equipment; stamina to stand, stoop, squat and bend for extended periods of time; agility to perform services over an extended period of time; strength to lift and carry up to 75 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
Work is subject to exposure to biohazards, chemicals, and solvents.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Pay: from $25/hour
The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: TSV