Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Here are the essential functions for the Housekeeper position. Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without a requested reasonable accommodation.
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Follow instructions on use of germicidal solutions to clean. All procedures for solution use will be part of the housekeeper's training.
- Responsibilities involve cleaning resident’s units and include replacing soiled linen and towels; restock room supplies such as soap, tissues, and towels; disinfect bathroom surfaces; dust and polish the furniture; remove all trash; vacuum the carpet; and wash any uncarpeted floors.
- Operates various mechanized cleaning equipment, such as vacuums, polishers, buffers, etc.
- Requires working in dusty and dirty areas. Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required.
- Responsible for disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials.
- Ability to follow instructions & priorities of tasks with little supervision.
- Ability to learn and adhere to property standards for cleanliness & timeliness
- Will assist in cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway; members gathering area, wine room, vacuum carpets, clean windows, shovel snow, remove trash, mop floors, empty ash cans, maintain fireplace, dust, etc.
- Assures cleanliness of public facilities such as rest rooms, game rooms, pool area, entrances, etc. Stock with supplies as needed.
- Report any needed repairs immediately to supervisor (such as leaky faucets or toilets, loose tile, broken window panes, missing nuts or screws, beds needing repair, etc.).
- Use safety precautions in all housekeeping services.
- Assist with other duties as requested or assigned.
- Must handle various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc.
- Must comply with all regulations such as OSHA, SDS, State Health Department, etc.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Must be able to work independently or in a group.
- Must be able to work until all daily duties are complete, even if this means working more than 8 hours in one shift.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Prolonged standing and walking.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Must be able to maintain a fast efficient pace.
- Heavy lifting, bending. Must be able to lift and/or carry 50 to 150 pounds
Pay: $12 to $15/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time