Housekeeping Dispatcher $19/hr - NEW $600 Sign On
SOUTH SEAS ISLAND RESORT: WORK IN PARADISE! Escape to a tranquil tropical island destination on the tip of Captiva Island! Work at a serene resort village and wildlife sanctuary, marked by 2.5 miles of beaches, gulf waters that glisten with endless shades of blue and boundless opportunity for adventure for our guests.
This upcoming year, we will begin writing a new chapter to add to our storied past. Elevated guest experiences, expanded services, and amenities accompanied by future plans to re-imagine and restore the famed South Seas Island Resort to its original grandeur.
We want YOU to be apart of it!
WE ARE NOW A TIMBERS RESORT:
Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories. Our vision is a promise of Paradise Perfected. Join us and explore the ever-growing collection by Timbers Resorts.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
-Health Insurance/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD and Life Insurance
-401K, company matches 100% up to 4% of contribution
-Paid Time Off (PTO), increasing amount of time with tenure
-Transponder toll programs (if you qualify) for the Sanibel Causeway and Cape Coral Bridge
-Commuter van transportation availability, pick up/drop locations around Fort Myers and Lehigh Acres
-$2 Employee lunches at our Keylime Cafe
-Employee discounts at selected retail outlets and selected SSIR vendor activities
-Employee recognition through the year
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
The Housekeeping Dispatcher is responsible for administering and coordinating housekeeping functions in assigned sections and in the housekeeping office. Responsible lost and found, entering work order calls from the hotel, opening the system (creating housekeeping boards) and answering phones.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• At least 2 to 3 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field required.
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• College course work in related field helpful.
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
• Must be able to show initiative in job performance, including anticipating what needs to be done
before it becomes a necessity.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
• Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing,
identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must have the ability to assimilate complex information, data, etc., from disparate sources and
consider, adjust or modify to meet the constraints of the particular need.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the concerns and issues raised by coworkers
• Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic
***Sign-on bonus: $300 paid on first check and $300 paid after 90 days of FT employment***
Pay: from $19/hour
Job Status: Full Time