$500.00 sign on bonus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No experience required; we provide a complete training program.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Maintain service closets with required items for rooms and public areas.
- Organize, transport and distribute linen to service closets. Gather, transport and load lined from service closets into shipping bins.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of glass in the residence porch areas.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Management.
- Must be able to show initiative, including anticipating owner and guest or operational needs.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Thoroughly clean residences according to Timber's standards and according to the preferences of the owners and guests.
- Be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all owners and guests to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Report all missing items from room (i.e., irons/boards, hair dryers, etc.) to Housekeeping Management.
- High School Diploma/GED; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience. Starting at $15/hr plus gratuities.
- Excellent growth potential
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Job Status: Full Time