Timbers Kiawah is looking for several housekeepers and/or housekeeping teams that can work quickly and keep an eye on the details to join our beautiful resort on Kiawah Island.
Perks…With three buildings nestled next to each other you won’t have to drive from house to house to clean. In each building you will find a linen & cleaning supply closet with everything you need making turns much more efficient and convenient. Housemen will remove dirty linens from beds.
Duties and responsibilities of this position, include but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure all daily tidies, and full cleans are done in accordance with Timbers high standards, (training provided).
- Participate in our Timbers housekeeping on-going training
- Return items left behind to Management so that they can be returned to Owners and Guests.
- Report maintenance issues found to Management.
- Restock supply rooms as needed.
- Project a warm friendly demeanor to staff, guest, and owners.
- Must have reliable transportation to get to worksite, and show proof of valid driver’s license, registration, and car insurance.
- High School Diploma/GED; or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write and understand primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Year-round full time and part time hours.
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience. Starting at $16/hr plus gratuities.
- Full time employees are eligible for 401*k) with company match
- Paid time off
- Employee lunch discounts at the Beach Club
- Uniforms provided
- Life insurance
Full time and part-time positions available.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: from $16/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time