Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The House Attendant responsibilities include cleaning and maintaining the appearance of the public
areas of the hotel. Responsibilities might include (as dictated by hotel vertical): deep cleaning of
assigned areas, setting-up and maintaining complimentary hotel lobby functions including the coffee
service and nightly concierge events, cleaning and setting-up meeting room functions, delivering
service items to guest rooms upon requests from the front desk, and driving shuttle van when needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Must have a valid driver license for the applicable State and an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle
Driving record (property specific-driving).
• Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
• Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
• Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.
JOB DUTIES & FUNCTIONS:
• Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and
efficient resorts operations.
• Clean/Buff floors daily according to hotel standards.
• Shampoo carpets in the public areas according to hotel standards.
• Shampoo furniture as needed according to hotel standards.
• Clean Public restrooms and ensure maintenance on a regular basis/ as needed throughout the shift
• Handle all requests for luggage assistance at check in/our in a friendly, efficient and courteous
• Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow associates and self.
• Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to company standards.
• At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping or Front Office.
• Complete daily assignment check list and submit to supervisor at the end of the day.
• Perform other tasks/jobs as assigned by the supervisor or manager.
Job Status: Full Time