Host/Hostess-$500 sign-on bonus
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Coordinates activities of dining room personnel including taking reservations, seating guests and ensuring guests receive fast and courteous service.
- Schedules dining reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners;
- Greets guests, escorts them to tables, and provides menus;
- Adjusts complaints of patrons;
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room personnel to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons;
- Inspects dining room serving stations for neatness and cleanliness, and requisitions table linens and other dining room supplies for tables and serving stations;
- Trains dining room employees in proper service etiquette;
- Schedules work hours and keeps time records of dining room workers;
- Assists in planning menus;
- Prepares beverages and expedites food orders;
- Collects payment from customers;
- Totals receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clears cash register.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $18.72/hour
Job Status: Part Time