Golf Cart Attendant
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The purpose of this position is to create a sense of welcome and arrival for all guests and owners
participating in golf play. Golf Cart Attendants insure outside components of the golf operations are
facilitated. This specifically relates to the golf cart fleet management and driving range component
along with general facility cleanliness and upkeep.
Education & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous guest service experience preferred.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
• Positive interpersonal skills required.
• Previous golf related experience ideal.
• Must be fluent in verbal and written English.
• Basic computer and typing skills are required.
• Must be able to multi task and work under pressure.
• Excellent listening and comprehension skills required.
Job Duties & Functions:
• Has a good understanding of the rules and regulations of the game of golf and proper course
• Meets and greets all guests and members in a .warm, friendly and professional manner.
• Responsible for daily operations of range ball recovery utilizing both mechanical and hand machinery
• Responsible for collection and organization of all range baskets and the washing of the range balls.
• Keep golf carts, range balls and hand cart rentals available to customers. Coordinates with golf-shop
to keep level of carts available.
• Keep driving range clean, picked and keep course water containers clean and filled with ice water.
• Responsible for cleanliness of restrooms and upkeep of trash receptacles.
• Maintains grounds around pro shop and driving range.
• Maintains good personal hygiene and clean work environment.
• Assisting with requests, and questions.
• Ability to fully explain all golf products, services and other information about the resort to all guests
• Ensure carts are properly stored and placed on chargers.
• Assist golf shop in tournament setup of golf carts and range operations.
• Ability to learn new skills and adapt to change.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time