Front Desk Agent $20/hr - NEW $600 Sign On Bonus!
SOUTH SEAS ISLAND RESORT: WORK IN PARADISE! Escape to a tranquil tropical island destination on the tip of Captiva Island! Work at a serene resort village and wildlife sanctuary, marked by 2.5 miles of beaches, gulf waters that glisten with endless shades of blue and boundless opportunity for adventure for our guests.
This upcoming year, we will begin writing a new chapter to add to our storied past. Elevated guest experiences, expanded services, and amenities accompanied by future plans to re-imagine and restore the famed South Seas Island Resort to its original grandeur.
We want YOU to be apart of it!
WE ARE NOW A TIMBERS RESORT:
Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories. Our vision is a promise of Paradise Perfected. Join us and explore the ever-growing collection by Timbers Resorts.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD and Life Insurance
-401K, company matches 100% up to 4% of contribution
-Paid Time Off (PTO), increasing amount of time with tenure
-Transponder toll programs (if you qualify) for the Sanibel Causeway and Cape Coral Bridge
-$2 Employee lunches at our Keylime Cafe
-Employee discounts at selected retail outlets and selected SSIR vendor activities
-Employee recognition through the year
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
Front Office Operation - You will be our South Seas Ambassador, one of the first individuals welcoming our guests to the resort.
Front Desk Agents are responsible for greeting and registering the guest, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Primary responsibilities include: registering guests, making and modifying reservations, hotel operator, and concierge duties. Providing attentive, courteous and efficient service to all guests prior to arrival and throughout their stay, while maximizing room revenue and occupancy.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma or equivalent required; College course work in related field helpful.
• Experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
• Possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to
• Demonstrate the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to
effectively deal with internal and external customers.
• Must work well in stressful, high pressure situations.
• Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing,
identifying and solving problems as necessary.
• Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and
• An operational knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and comfortable with electronics.
• Must be willing and have the ability to work a varied schedule that may include evenings, nights,
weekends and holidays.
• Holds an understanding of hotel products and guest services (i.e. lifestyle, full service, resort, etc)
• Must have a valid driver's license for the applicable state.
• Must have an acceptable MVR (Motor Vehicle Driving Record) property specific.
Front Desk Agents work in fast paced environments. This job may be required to stand for long hours and are exposed to Florida weather conditions, including high heat and humidity if working at either of our Welcome Gates.
***Sign-on: $300 paid on first check and $300 paid after 90 days of FT employment***
Pay: from $20/hour
Job Status: Full Time