Exclusive Resorts Concierge
The Exclusive Resorts Concierge plays an integral role in creating an exceptional service experience for Exclusive Resorts members. The Concierge communicates with members and guests to make all pre-arrival arrangements, conducts internal and external correspondence with members, and establishes and manages numerous relationships with suppliers such as activity companies, restaurants, and transportation companies.
The Concierge must possess a thorough knowledge of the club, as they are the dedicated representative for Exclusive Resorts. Additionally, they must possess a strong work ethic, exceptional customer service skills, ability to follow-through with all requests, good judgment and strong decision-making skills and abilities.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each Exclusive Resorts Member and assist with Timbers Owners/GVP’s/TRP, and rental guests as needed.
- Plans itinerary/activities and reservations in advance for all arriving members.
- Handles and facilitates pre-arrival grocery requests to ensure member requests are met. Before every guest’s arrival, the Concierge will visit the residence and ensure everything is in the conditions according to the rules and regulations of Exclusive Resorts.
- Provides orientation to the residence(s) and services for members upon arrival at residence(s).
- Provides professional and courteous service to members related to their use of the property and enjoyment of surrounding attractions. Communicates to members their availability and contact information to support staff on days off.
EXCLUSIVE RESORTS CONCIERGE
- Manages and coordinates Special Events for member requested Special Events
- Conduct tours of units as a representative of Exclusive Resorts for prospective members.
- Answer telephones politely with the “absolutely” attitude. Understand the telephone system and be able to transfer calls/deal with situations as they arise.
- Must be able to perform Check-in and Check-out services in an efficient manner.
- Use and understand the Exclusive Resorts Compass Portal, Salesforce, The Source, SMS, Alice, and other related systems, run reports, services, work orders, housekeeping, and activity schedule.
- Must be able to process daily front desk, transportation, concierge duties as operations dictate, and any other duties as assigned.
- Make reservations for Exclusive Resorts members, manage the reservation process, room choice allocation, and specific needs.
- Communicate with members regarding their vacation, prepare itineraries before arrival.
- Work through the Exclusive Resorts ambassador team to ensure the member experience is exceptional in every way, communicate directly if issues arise, and provide feedback to Exclusive Resorts and ambassador for future member reservations.
- Manage and update The Source activity site bi-annually.
- Coordinate Happiness Halos and arrival gifts to elevate the member vacation experience and ensure all billing is complete.
- Ensures Exclusive Resorts levels of service are integrated with the clubs procedure in accordance with service agreements.
- Ensures compliance with all Exclusive Resorts standards and procedures
- Communicates regularly and promptly with Regional Manager, Ambassadors and vendors.
- Maintains par levels of consumables and recommends purchases.
- Provides Exclusive Resorts Corporate office with a monthly inventory of Consumables.
- Coordinates any outstanding projects in conjunction with the Regional Manager.
- Maintains properties up to Exclusive Resorts standards; adheres to all ER rules and regulations.
- Provide manager with weekly departmental reports, month-end billing reports, and reservation reports as requested.
- Provide Exclusive Resorts management team with reports and requests as needed and attend weekly calls with Regional Manager.
- Complete End of Month Billing reports for the accounting staff.
- Be available to assist with Front Desk/PBX/Bell/Engineering/Housekeeping departments’ needs or schedule request, and be a supportive team player
- Communicate with and support each department as needed.
- Communicate with and support managers as requested.
- Expanded Exclusive Resorts duties as performance allow.
- Ability to sit or stand for an extended period at the computer/phone.
- Possible heavy lifting up to 50lbs, bending while assisting other departments.
EXCLUSIVE RESORTS CONCIERGE
- This role requires checking in with members and adapting your schedule to assist members. as they arrive and depart during the week.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm, and Charm.
- Be able to multitask in all situations.
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Ability to learn all varieties of information about the resort, the area, the activities and to make smart recommendations.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance. Dress appropriately and act professionally at all times.
Job Status: Full Time