Dishwasher, The Sebastian, $20/hour
Excellent opportunity to build a career while having fun, meeting new people, and learning new skills.
- Merchant Ski Pass Program
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff
- Wellness Bonus if worked through full season until ski area closing
- Full Time Year Round possible, with full benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
Responsible for washing, cleaning and stocking all materials used in the kitchen as well as maintain cleanliness of all kitchens and outlets while maintaining or exceeding the high standards of the hotel.
- Washes all dishes, pots, pans and utensils used in the kitchen and dining rooms to established sanitary methods and standards.
- Restocks all cleaned items to the proper storage areas.
- Completes routine cleaning of kitchen and equipment, including weekly deep cleaning.
- Assists with assembling food, dishes, utensils and supplies needed for timely delivery.
- Adheres to sanitation and safety procedures as established.
- Assists with food storage and inventory.
- Assists with kitchen duties such as cleaning, peeling and cutting fruits and vegetables.
- Assists where needed during large banquets.
- Maintains kitchen floors in a clean and safe status.
- Complies with all food and beverage regulations.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
Skills / Requirements
AM Shifts primarily needed, with possibility to work 2nd shift.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Sanitary practices and standards.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct basic English, including spelling and grammar
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Cleaning areas in an effective and efficient manner.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
- Dealing successfully with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds.
Temporary Housing may be available with full time seasonal hires.
Great job for someone who loves being active, out on the property, walking around, and helping the team. Excellent opportunity to enjoy your days to play, hike, bike, or enjoy friends and family and earn an excellent wage, with career growth potential.
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Pay: from $20/hour
Pay Comments: The pay range represents the low and high end of the Timbers range for this position. Actual pay will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to experience, education, training, location, merit system, quantity or quality of work, responsibilities, and regular and/or necessary travel. The range listed is just one component of Timbers total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and many region-specific benefits
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal
Job Reference #: TSV