Digital Marketing and Web Manager
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth. Grow your career with us and learn first-hand how to shape remarkable experiences for our world-class guests and Owners.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
OUR CORE VALUES:
We are in the business of making memories, and this mantra is reflected in everything we do and every interaction we have whether it be in hospitality operations management, asset management, development, or sales & marketing. Our values define who we are.
- Chin up nose down
- Drive it like you stole it
- Find your inner passion
- Be a lifelong learner
- Work hard, play hard
- Find fun and humor in everything
- Respect and integrity
- Purpose beyond profits
SUMMARY: Manage digital marketing initiatives for Timbers Company corporate, real estate and hospitality. This is a critical role within the Marketing Shared Services corporate team and will be expected to support overall the marketing team, individual properties and company marketing initiatives, with other duties as assigned.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assists Marketing Directors in developing and managing strategic digital marketing initiatives for Timbers Company corporate, real estate and hospitality.
- Responds to and troubleshoots all website issues.
- Optimize the user experience of websites regularly and conduct content audits.
- Strategize, analyze, and coordinate with technology partners and agencies.
- Stays up to date on latest trends, technology, developments, websites, and competitor activity.
- Create and review monthly campaign metrics and tracking parameters.
- Coordinate development of landing page design, content, lead forms and tracking.
- Oversee ad (PPC, display and retargeting) development and implementation.
- Manages hosting, email accounts and domain registration for all properties.
- Management of Marchex, Revinate and other integrations for all website/ landing page needs.
- Advises and implements mobile and app strategy for designated properties.
- Assists with monthly email deployments from Revinate or other email platforms for Timbers Luxury Rentals.
- Seeks to find opportunities for optimization and efficiences thoughout our tech stack.
- Process and manage billing from these agencies and hold accountable for all spend and direction.
- Work with Marketing Team on ad hoc projects and other duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
DIGITAL MARKETING AND WEB MANAGER
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred. Must have 3+ years’ relevant digital marketing work experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Licenses and/or Certifications:
- None required.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Policies and procedures of Timbers Company.
- Principles, practices and techniques of the marketing & digital marketing industry.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Principles and methods of developing effective informational and presentation materials.
- Records management principles and practices.
- 3+ years developing and managing multiple public websites utilizing both WordPress and HTML
- Experience working with web analytic tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, etc.)
- Great understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Paid Per Click (PPC).
- Ability to troubleshoot website issues in a fast-paced environment.
- Strategic thinking, strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to sit for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 20 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Education Assistance Program
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Learning and Development
- Competitive Pay
- Volunteer time
- Paid maternity/Paternity leave
- Fun team building events
- Employee kitchen stocked with snacks, coffee and other beverages
- Vacation Days
- Personal Days
- Holiday Pay
- Volunteer Day
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
*Benefits noted above are for reference only and are subject to change.
Job Status: Full Time