Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
The Deli Clerk provides service excellence by acknowledging and welcoming guests entering the retail space (i.e. gift shop) showing requested merchandise in display cases entering guest purchase information into the ticketing system and/or point of sale system collecting and processing payment and returning applicable change following established procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace including anticipating preventing identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying the issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity while under pressure.
- proper uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards).
- Assists with completing deli orders from guests
- Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
- Provides accounting of transactions during shift by entering cash transactions in to point of sale system counting currency applying guest discounts vouchers player points iComps currency and credit cards on to cashier drop work sheet balancing money drawer against generated cashier report following established procedures and reporting discrepancies to the Retail Manager and/or the food service management team.
- Approach all encounters with guests and associates in a friendly service oriented manner.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming which include wearing the
- Maintains clean and orderly shop by cleaning surface areas dusting sweeping and vacuuming floors and disposing of cartons and emptying trash.
- Ensures merchandise is stocked by placing delivered items in cabinets wiping and restocking shelves counters and rearranging merchandise in display cabinets according to established procedures.
- Promotes guest relations by answering the phone providing requested assistance and information regarding up-to-date promotional contests giveaways concerts and treating guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
Pay: from $14/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time