Corporate Director of Sales
Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing company! The Corporate Director of Sales is responsible for the corporate sales functions of Timbers Company and its subsidiaries, including the sales revenue oversight of managed assets. This primarily includes private residence clubs with fractional and whole ownership resort development.
- Provide direction and overall execution of the sales plan and objectives for Timbers Resorts and its managed assets
- Coordinate the implementation of the annual marketing budget, goals, initiative and forecasting process for all Timbers projects
- Implement sales training, sales team goal measurement and metrics to maximize sales revenue while achieving increasingly efficient revenue results.
- Maintain accurate and timely financial and related sales information.
- Provide consistent communication and review of monthly financial sales performance for Timbers and managed assets
- Establish appropriate communication with the ownership groups, Board of Directors, executives and associates. Attend the regular Board of Directors and annual homeowner meetings of the private residence clubs
- Implement third party real estate brokerage referral relationships and marketing partnerships.
- Provide sales analysis, interpretation, and recommendations to the corporate management team that contribute to the long-term sales performance of the company and its managed assets
- Evaluate new development, sales management, and other sales opportunities
- Recruit top performing sales executives to sell private residence club and resort development real estate.
- Document and enforce corporate sales policies and procedures including contracts, regulatory and licensing requirements.
- Initiate appropriate procedures regarding policy enforcement, sales governance and compliance with applicable laws and regulations and corporate requirements
- Identification of best practices to improve processes and efficiency
Desired Qualifications and Skills
- 10 years previous sales management or active sales is required
- Ability to give attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- The position is based in Winter Park, FL but the successful candidate must be willing to travel overnight to visit other Timbers managed properties frequently
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficient with a variety of computer software applications. Preferred experience with: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills. Be a critical thinker
- Self-driven with the ability to create critical paths that provide solutions to ongoing sales and merchandising challenges
- Ability to conduct appropriate and relevant analysis of business results
- Manage priorities and workflow
- Effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds
- This is not an entry level position
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing duties of this job, the associate is occasionally required to work on a Saturday or Sunday, as necessary to support month end reporting functions.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Job Status: Full Time