Timbers Kiawah is part of a collection of luxury private residence clubs that span from California to Italy and growing. Work in a friendly, professional, and family environment, while developing relationships with our owners and their families.
· $18/HR plus gratuities
· Free parking
· Health, Dental, 401k & More
· Paid Time Off
· Amazing work environment with potential for growth across all our properties around the world!
Provide friendly, professional and individual service to our owners, while adhering to Timbers Resorts standards.
Connect with our owners prior to arrival, to create an itinerary including dinner, golf, tennis, and other reservations, personalized to the owners’ requests.
· Provide our owners with information on special events, dining options, recreational activities, golf, and other island happenings during their stay.
· Maintain various concierge specific computer programs.
· Answer calls to the front desk and provide caller with information requested.
· Connect with our owners during their stay to provide Housekeeping, Beach Club, and Maintenance departments with owner’s requests.
· “Conduct the Orchestra” assisting with arrivals and departures.
· Greet owners upon arrival, provide them with their itinerary, and update them on any changes since their last stay.
· Uphold the core values, policies, and procedures of Timbers Resorts.
· All other duties, as assigned.
· Previous customer service or hospitality experience required.
· High school diploma, or equivalent vocational training certificate, required. College degree preferred.
· Friendly, patient, and pleasant telephone voice are all essential.
· Knowledge of/ability to learn about Charleston and the surrounding areas.
· Requires excellent attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
· Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong typing skills and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook are a must in this role.
· Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Must be able to pass a background check.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in an office setting and use standard office equipment; stamina to sit, stand and walk for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 40 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.'
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Full Time