Concierge - Timbers Kiawah, SC
There’s Kiawah Island. Then there’s Timbers Kiawah. Twenty-one luxurious oceanfront residences in a private, secluded enclave. Timbers Kiawah is the only private residence club with fractional ownership on Kiawah and the newest oceanfront offering in over 30 years. It’s an intimate, gated community of 21 residences nestled along the coastline. Tall pines provide a quiet, sheltered setting, and a private boardwalk and Beach Club let the day flow from home to beach to ocean and back again. A vacation home experience that only Timbers Resorts can provide.
We are seeking a dynamic, driven individual to join our team at Timbers Kiawah. The Concierge focuses on building relationships with our owners and guests. Duties and responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to, the following.
- Performs as central information agent for the resort including check in/out of guests, posting charges, answering the phone, stocking of guest amenities and packages.
- Proficient in computer software applications and customer service principles and practices.
- Has excellent knowledge of Kiawah, Charleston and surrounding areas.
- Schedules & coordinates activity, dining and transportation bookings.
- Assists with on-property events & on-site guest amenity setup.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet critical deadlines.
- High School Diploma/GED; and two (2) years of hospitality experience; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
- 401(k) with company match
- Excellent growth potential
- Paid time off
- Life insurance
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time