Club Service Attendant Transportation Supervisor - Full Time Year Round
JOB TITLE: Club Service Attendant Transportation Supervisor – Full Time Year Round
RATE: $24.00 -$28.00 per hour DOE
DEPARTMENT: Club Services
REPORTS TO: Club Services Manager
Are you friendly, courteous and enjoy working with people? Do you have experience in driving vehicles that will hold up to 15 passengers? Are you willing to assist owners and guests with their luggage, personal items in storage and delivery of packages? We would like to speak with you about this opportunity to work at a premier property at the base of the mountain in Steamboat Springs, Colorado! Must have valid US Driver’s License and pass a background check.
Responsible for greeting and welcoming all owners/guests and visitors to the resort and assisting owners and guest with luggage, shuttle, valet, and other needs. Must have valid US Driver’s License and pass a background check.
Full-time team members have access to:
- Bi-weekly pay checks
- Reimbursements on Ski Passes / Recreation
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Opportunity for gratuities and seasonal Holiday Bonus
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- STD, LTD
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Local Perks and Benefits
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- The Club Service Attendant (CSA) Transportation Supervisor always uses owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting, and assisting owners/guests in any way.
- Assists department managers with conducting interviews for prospective Club Service Attendants and Supervisor roles.
- Train Club Service Attendant Supervisor team members.
- Mentor and support Club Service Attendant Supervisors and team.
- Responsible for scheduling, planning, directing, driving, and coordinating all the activities related to in-town and airport transportation operations.
- Assist in all monthly, quarterly, annual maintenance on all vehicles, including whole owners who request service on their vehicles.
- Assist in supervising Club Services department. Training, hiring, and keeping employees on task.
- Assisting in payroll management for Club Services department.
- Reports directly to the Club Services Manager, informs of important matters within the department.
- Direct all activity related to dispatching CSA’s, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Assist and manage delivering messages, newspapers, departure notices, and requested items to guests and owners.
- Monitor operations to ensure that all staff are compliant with OSP safety rules, standards, and procedures.
- Assist with any company vehicle accidents or incidents. Notify Manager on Duty.
- Ensure the CSA is completing the correct post-accident procedures.
- Ensure accident reports are filed internally and externally with law enforcement (if needed) in a timely manner.
- Help with insurance claims with One Steamboat Place and Auto Insurance Carrier.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the interior and exterior of OSP transportation fleet.
- Monitor cleanliness of common areas such as tyke’s room, game room, CSA office, main entrance, exterior plaza level, garages, and front driveway. Help clean as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of lobby and entryway.
- Assist and manage car valet service to members, owners, and Truffle Pig Restaurant guests.
- Assist and manage with delivery of luggage/skis and or bikes, on guest/owner check in and check out.
- Store and secure guest and owner long term storage bins/bikes/cars/ items. Deliver to proper residences on arrival or when called for. Proper removal and storage of owner bins/bikes/cars/ items upon check out.
- Manage and log all incoming shipping and receiving of packages and delivery of those items.
- Billing for transportation charges in Opera. Managing transportation functions in Alice. Create departure notices for airport transportation.
- Be a double check for all shift computer work entered.
- Train employees and assist with building and residence tours for guests/owners unfamiliar with One Steamboat Place.
- Assist with and/or perform some basic maintenance tasks within the building.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed, deliver, and pick up laundry, pick up trash, deliver towels, soap, or other items to rooms.
- Attend manager/safety/team meetings as required.
- Make sure the staff is in uniform and looks presentable.
- Ensure that garages and front drive are secure from non-member use.
- Issues parking passes to Summit Club Members.
- Assist with end of season evaluations for the CSA team.
- Assist with starting owner stored vehicles on a weekly basis.
- Assist with mud-season projects, such as: power washing the garages, organization of owner bins and bikes, detailing company fleet vehicles, and sweeping stairwells.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must also maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license which meets company established driving guidelines.
- Prefer at least 3 to 4 years of driving experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge of a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the surrounding area attractions, events, and restaurants.
- Good personal hygiene and clean kept appearance.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Holds a current First Aid / CPR / AED Device certification (or ability to acquire at company expense within 3 months).
- Knowledge of the other Timbers Properties, the Reciprocity Program, and the Timbers collection.
- Be detail oriented and have follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Determining the nature of a visitors needs and recommending appropriate actions or solutions.
- Speaking effectively to communicate over the radio, telephone, or in person.
- Ability to interface with other resort staff, supervisors, and/or managers to ensure that owners/guests needs are met in a satisfactory manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mobility to work in an office setting.
- Ability to use standard cleaning equipment, such as brooms, snow shovels, vacuum, car wash supplies and chemicals.
- Stamina to stand, stoop, squat, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Agility to perform services over an extended period (usually 8-hour shift).
- Must frequently lift, carry, and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Strength to lift and carry up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment.
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person, on the radio, or over the telephone.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Winter Season – exposure to outside weather conditions.
- Typical shifts are 8 hours, shifts may vary (days, nights, weekends, holidays).
Pay: $24 to $28/hour
Job Status: Full Time