Club Service Attendant -Steamboat - Winter Seasonal - Transportation - Valet
JOB TITLE: Club Service Attendant – Transportation – Winter Seasonal
FLSA: Non-Exempt Rate: $19.00-$24.00 per hour DOE
Responsible for greeting and welcoming all owners/guests and visitors to the resort and assisting owners and guest with luggage, shuttle, valet, and other needs.
Looking for part-time seasonal team members for early-Dec 2022 through mid-Apr 2023
16-24 hours per week (Looking for 1 or 2)
32 hours per week (Looking for 3 or 4)
Part time seasonal team members have access to:
Bi-weekly pay checks
Partial reimbursement assistance on Ski pass if working at least 30 hours per week for entire season December to April
Colorado Sick Time Accrual
401(k) with company match
Local Perks and Benefits
Free on-site parking for skiing (except black-out dates)
Opportunity for gratuity and holiday bonus
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Club Services Attendant (CSA) will always use owners/guests’ names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting, and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Drive guest shuttle when requested, whether in town, or airport pickup/drop off service.
- Provide car valet service to members, owners, and Truffle Pig Restaurant guests.
- Assist with delivery of luggage/skis and or bikes, on guest/owner check in and check out.
- Provide building and residence tours for guests/owners unfamiliar with One Steamboat Place.
- Have acceptable phone and radio etiquette.
- Store and secure guest and owner long term storage bins/bikes/cars/golf clubs/ items. Deliver to proper residences on arrival or when called for. Proper removal and storage of owner bins/bikes/cars/ golf clubs/ items upon check out.
- Manage and log all incoming shipping and receiving of packages and delivery of those items.
- Assist with and/or perform some basic maintenance tasks within the building, as needed.
- Assist in delivering messages, newspapers, departure notices, and requested items to guests and owners.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed, deliver, and pick up laundry, pick up trash, deliver towels, soap, or other items to rooms.
- Responsible for cleanliness of the interior and exterior of One Steamboat Place (OSP) transportation fleet.
- Monitor cleanliness of common areas such as tyke’s room, game room, CSA office, main entrance, exterior plaza level, garages, and front driveway. Help clean as needed.
- Wash owners’ cars in the company wash bay.
- Take company fleet vehicles for car wash and/or service, as needed.
- Ability to change company vehicle wiper blades, as needed.
- Transport and pick up company and owner vehicles at mechanic and auto detailers, as needed.
- Sweep garage areas.
- Assist in confirming any vehicles in the parking garage are displaying proper decals and parked in appropriate spots.
- Start owner vehicles weekly. Use jump box to start if necessary.
- Open to assist with additional tasks/requests that guests/owners/managers may request.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; OR an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Must also maintain a valid U.S. driver’s license which meets company established driving guidelines.
- Prefer at least 3 to 4 years of driving experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- In all situations demonstrate character, courtesy, calm and charm.
- Ability to learn and recommend a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the surrounding area attractions, events, and restaurants.
- Good personal hygiene and a clean, kept appearance.
- Critical, sound, decision making abilities.
- Ability to learn about the other Timbers Properties, the Reciprocity Program, and the Timbers Collection.
- Be detail oriented and follow through or complete each task set or started.
- Determining the nature of a visitors needs and recommending appropriate actions or solutions.
- Speaking effectively to communicate over the radio, telephone, or in person.
- Interface with other resort staff to ensure that owners/guests needs are met in a satisfactory manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment and take direction.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Mobility to work in an office setting.
- Ability to use standard cleaning equipment, such as brooms, snow shovels, vacuum, car wash supplies and chemicals.
- Stamina to stand, stoop, squat, and bend for extended periods of time.
- Agility to perform services over an extended period (usually 8-hour shifts).
- Must frequently lift, carry, and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Strength to lift and carry up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Vision to drive, read printed materials, and computer screen.
- Dexterity to utilize computer equipment.
- Hearing and speech to communicate in person, on the radio, or over the telephone.
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Winter season – exposure to outside weather conditions
- Typical shifts are 8 hours, shifts may vary (days, nights, weekends, holidays)
Pay: $19 to $24/hour
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Seasonal