Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Clears, cleans, and sets tables in a restaurant setting.
Education & Experience:
• Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of experience.
• Performs work under direct supervision.
• Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
• Clerical skills. Organizational skills. Oral communication skills. Customer/client orientation.
Job Duties & Functions:
• Clears dish or glassware from tables during service.
• Cleans and sets tables in between guests.
• Maintains cleanliness of the dining area.
• Stocks service areas and assists waitstaff as needed.
• May be expected to assist with dishwashing.
Job Status: Full Time