Busser at Harborside Bar & Grill for Breakfast Hours
SOUTH SEAS ISLAND RESORT: WORK IN PARADISE! Escape to a tranquil tropical island destination on the tip of Captiva Island! Work at a serene resort village and wildlife sanctuary, marked by 2.5 miles of beaches, gulf waters that glisten with endless shades of blue and boundless opportunity for adventure for our guests.
This upcoming year, we will begin writing a new chapter to add to our storied past. Elevated guest experiences, expanded services, and amenities accompanied by future plans to re-imagine and restore the famed South Seas Island Resort to its original grandeur.
We want YOU to be apart of it!
WE ARE NOW A TIMBERS RESORT:
Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories. Our vision is a promise of Paradise Perfected. Join us and explore the ever-growing collection by Timbers Resorts.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
GREAT BENEFITS PACKAGE:
- Health Insurance/Dental/Vision/LTD/STD and Life Insurance
-401K, company matches 100% up to 4% of contribution
-Paid Time Off (PTO), increasing amount of time with tenure
-Transponder toll programs (if you qualify) for the Sanibel Causeway and Cape Coral Bridge
-$2 Employee lunches at our Keylime Cafe
-Employee discounts at selected retail outlets and selected SSIR vendor activities
-Employee recognition through the year
-TIPS(Alcohol Awareness) and SafeStaff certifications can be scheduled and accomplished on property, facilitation by HR Manager
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
Harborside Bar & Grill in the Yacht Harbour Marina
Clears, cleans, and sets tables in a restaurant setting.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Typically requires a high school diploma and 0 to 2 years of experience.
• Alcohol Awareness Certification (must comply with State regulations)
• Food Handlers certification (must comply with State regulations)
• Performs work under direct supervision.
• Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
• Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
• Clerical skills. Organizational skills. Oral communication skills. Customer/client orientation.
Bussers work in fast paced environments. This job may be required to stand for long hours.
Pay: $10 to $11/hour
Job Status: Full Time