Breakfast Attendant-$500 sign-on bonus
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Under the direction of the F & B Manager and Supervisor, this position is responsible for providing outstanding service of food and beverages during breakfast service.
Essential functions as defined are ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and not a comprehensive listing of all functions and duties performed by incumbents within this classification. Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Be yourself and care genuinely about each interaction you have. Nothing is more important than the moment you are in with each owner/guest.
- Breakfast Attendant will always use owners/guests names when meeting, answering questions, making deliveries, greeting and assisting owners/guests in anyway.
- Responsible for assisting the kitchen and manager in maintaining a high quality of services, food and beverages offered to owners and guests.
- Helps in plating food items for Grab & Go breakfast as well setting up, serving and cleaning up, always leaving the Owner’s Lounge, kitchen, the bar, and Hualani’s dining in pristine condition.
- Assists the kitchen and manager in procuring, receiving and stocking food and beverage products as well as wine shipments for owners’ wine storage.
- Assist housekeeping staff as needed to ensure that Owner’s Lounge area is polished, bathrooms are stocked and pick up of trash, dirty towels, other misc debris in the area.
- Responsible for keeping the area kitchen stocked with necessary to go goods, china, serving utensils and products all times.
- Helps stock and maintain order in kitchen
- Helps in keeping inventory of all necessary items
- Must always speak and carry yourself in a professional manner in front of our owners/members and guests.
- Be able to communicate efficiently with each department and follow each department’s rules and procedures.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Must be able to communicate to owners and guests about upcoming events, preferred dining recommendations and activities and events available on Kaua’i.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
- In all situations demonstrate Character, Courtesy, Calm and Charm.
- Knowledge and interest in food
- Background in food preparation and an understanding in food & beverage service preferred.
- Food hygiene and safety understanding, certification preferred.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and appearance.
- Flexibility to work afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position requires the ability to stand and walk for the duration of the work shift. While performing duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, and talk or hear. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms.
The associate must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistance; 30 Ibs. without assistance.
Timbers Resorts International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Timbers Resorts International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Pay: from $18/hour
Job Status: Part Time