Timbers Company is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Company is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for transporting guests to and from the hotel to local area attractions as well as assisting
the guest with recommendations for restaurants and tourist activities. The Bell Attendant is also
expected to support with front desk operations. Primary responsibilities include: driving guests to
designate locations, assisting guests with luggage, maintaining vehicle cleanliness, and concierge
duties and to accommodate guests during their stay in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner.
Job Duties & Functions
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service oriented manner.
• Maintain regular attendance in compliance with company standards, as required by
scheduling which will vary according to the needs of the hotel.
• Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper
uniform and name tag when working (per brand standards)
• Comply at all times with company standards and regulations to encourage safe and
efficient resort operations.
• Greet guests in a pleasant manner.
• Load and unload luggage carts.
• Escort guests to rooms.
• Check/store luggage for arrivals and departures with luggage tags.
• Deliver messages to meeting rooms.
• Deliver flowers and packages to guest rooms.
• Complete room changes.
• Maintain current listing of local and area attractions, special events and activities.
• Maintain list of local transportation guides, churches, sports arenas, etc.
• Assist housekeeping department with guest requests.
• Ensure lobby reader board is correct.
• Provide information, maps and directions as required.
• Open doors.
• Answer phones to assist guest service agents.
• Conduct house count by computer.
• Show guest rooms and suites as needed and emphasize company amenities.
• Other duties as required.
Job Status: Full Time