JOIN OUR MISSION
Working for Timbers Company is an opportunity to join our unique mission to create special places and memorable experiences through passionate, attentive service. Here’s why our staff loves Timbers Company.
vacations bring us all closer together
the big dogs aren't all on Wall Street
we've found the best places on Earth
we are known by the company we keep
variety is the spice of life
Timbers Resorts is a developer and operator of exceptional boutique hotels, residence clubs and resort communities located in some of the most sought-after destinations in the world. Timbers Resorts is always looking for dynamic, driven people to join our team. We are passionate about exposing our Owners and guests to some of the most sought-after places on earth, and creating unparalleled experiences for families to make memories.
An inspired, driven individual who believes in providing outstanding customer experiences and comes to work energized and ready to carry that spirit throughout the day. You truly appreciate the opportunity to work with people who encourage, challenge, and support one another to be their best.
Responsible for serving food and beverages to customers.
- Greets guests and takes their food and beverage orders.
- Responds to and resolves any special dietary requests.
- Serves food and beverages to the guest as per the course of the order.
- Checks identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol products.
- Properly clean and set meeting rooms and banquet functions per the specifications on the BEO.
- Ensure proper care, movement of all equipment such as tables, chairs etc.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Coordinate with kitchen and bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
- Observes guests, anticipates their needs, and ensures their satisfaction with the food, beverages, and service; removes courses, replenishes utensils, refills glasses
- Adheres to grooming and appearance standards.
- Stocks and maintains the banquet area stock levels.
- Complies with all food and beverage regulations.
- Contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of the unit's service to its customers by offering suggestions and directing or participating as an active member of a team.
- Demonstrates courteous and cooperative behavior when interacting with public and staff; acts in a manner that promotes a harmonious and effective workplace environment.
- Free onsite shift parking
- Discounted bus pass for Eagle County & Lake County routes
- Discounted F&B, Spa Treatments & Retail up to 40% off
- 401K with Match
- Paid Sick leave for P/T & Seasonal Staff, PTO for Full Time Staff
- Wellness Bonus if worked through full season until ski area closing
- Full Time Year Round possible, with full benefits such as Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD/STD, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Insurance.
- Merchant Ski Pass Program
- Free onsite Chef prepared employee dining room with hot meals and salad bar
- Some full time seasonal positions offer discounted living onsite in employee housing, shared dorm style units during the season hired only up to the 1st 6 months of that particular season. Long term and single living arrangements are offered for management positions or those working overnight shifts available for on call outside of normal work hours.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. This company does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Our company (“Company”) fully subscribes to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. It is our policy to provide employment, compensation, and other benefits related to employment based on qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. In accordance with requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable federal, state and/or local laws, it is our policy to provide reasonable accommodation upon request during the application process to applicants in order that they may be given a full and fair opportunity to be considered for employment. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we intend to comply fully with applicable federal, state and/or local employment laws and the information requested on this application will only be used for purposes consistent with those laws. To the extent required by applicable law, The Company maintains a smoke- free workplace
I certify that the answers given herein and during the entire application process (including but not limited to information provided in resumes, attachments to this application, interviews or otherwise (if applicable)) are true and complete to the best of my knowledge. I understand that any misrepresentations, omissions of facts or incomplete answers during the application process may disqualify me from further consideration for employment. I further understand that, if employed, any misrepresentations or omissions of facts during the application process may be cause for my dismissal at any time without prior notice. I consent to and authorize the Company and PAYCHEX OASIS to contact my former employers, references, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give the Company or PAYCHEX OASIS (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with any other pertinent information they may have and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a good faith reference. I EXPRESSLY AGREE AND UNDERSTAND THAT, IF EMPLOYED, MY EMPLOYMENT IS NOT FOR A SPECIFIC TERM, IS BASED ON MUTUAL CONSENT AND MAY BE TERMINATED BY ME OR THE COMPANY OR PAYCHEX OASIS WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE OR CAUSE AT ANY TIME. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT NO ORAL PROMISE, EMPLOYER POLICY, CUSTOM, BUSINESS PRACTICE OR OTHER PROCEDURE (INCLUDING THE BASIC EMPLOYMENT POLICIES, PERSONNEL HANDBOOK OR ANY PERSONNEL MANUALS) CONSTITUTES AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT OR MODIFICATION OF THE AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ME AND THE COMPANY OR PAYCHEX OASIS. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT MY AT-WILL EMPLOYMENT STATUS WITH THE COMPANY MAY ONLY BE ALTERED IN AN INDIVIDUAL CASE OR GENERALLY IN A WRITING SIGNED BY THE OWNER, PRESIDENT OR CEO OF THE COMPANY AND THAT MY AT-WILL STATUS WITH PAYCHEX OASIS MAY ONLY BE ALTERED IN AN INDIVIDUAL CASE OR GENERALLY IN A WRITING SIGNED BY THE PRESIDENT OF PAYCHEX OASIS. I understand that I may be required to qualify for employment based on additional employment criteria. For example, I may be required to take job-related tests; take a driver’s examination or take a preemployment drug test. If I am offered employment or start work before any required test is completed, I understand that my employment is contingent on a satisfactory result on all required tests. I authorize the Company and PAYCHEX OASIS to release the results of my pre-employment drug/alcohol test (if any), any information on this application and any relevant information about me to each other and to other PAYCHEX OASIS clients for whom I have applied for employment, and release the Company, PAYCHEX OASIS and its clients from any and all claims related to the lawful release of this information. I further authorize the release of any background check results and of any drug/alcohol test to any state or federal authority requesting such information and in response to a valid subpoena or other legal document.
By submitting this application, I certify I have read above, specific job post requirements
Skills / Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge and/or skill required.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma/GED; AND one (1) year of food and beverage service experience; OR an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Food and beverage products, menus and promotions.
- Policies and procedures of the department.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Correct business English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Techniques for dealing with a variety of individuals from various socio-economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds, in person and over the telephone.
- Focusing on quests and provision of quality customer service.
- Serving customers efficiently and effectively.
- Maintaining appropriate inventory of supplies and materials.
- Communicating effectively in oral and written forms.
- Organizing own work, setting priorities and meeting critical deadlines.
- Contributing effectively to the accomplishment of team or work unit goals, objectives and activities.
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Mobility to work in a food service setting, use standard office equipment; stamina to stand for extended periods of time; strength to lift and carry up to 50 pounds; vision to read printed materials and computer screen; dexterity to utilize computer equipment; hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone.
*Note: It is not necessary for you to identify unavailability for work because of religious observance or practice or any other protected classification. Subsequent to any job offer, we will consider whether a reasonable accommodation can be made.
Note: The Federal Immigration and Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires that a DHS Employment Eligibility Verification “Form I-9” be completed for every new hire and that within 3 business days of beginning work every new hire must present to the employer documentation establishing his/her identity and authorization to work. This federal requirement must be satisfied as a condition of employment.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9.
Pay: from $13.65/hour
Actual pay will vary and may be above depending on business. The range listed is just one component of total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include various incentives, such as tips, commissions, bonus, and job specific benefits.
Job Status: Full Time,Part Time,Contract/Temporary,Seasonal,On Call
Job Reference #: TSV